I DONT GET IT

Options
I'd love to sign up so i completed my independence challenge response thing, but i can't put my name or edit the google thing at all!!!!

Replies

• skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I think that's the point of filling out the info form. The challenge starter or mod will put our info in. That's what I gather. :smile:
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I was having the same situation with the spreadsheet, so I glad you answered that question. Thanks!
  • terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Hi all!!! Shmu will take to info we submit and fill in all that info. When the challenge officially starts, we can go to the spreadsheet, click on the correct month(tab) and enter our weekly weigh in. The spreadsheet will calculate our percentages and at some point, shuffle our names in order of percentage of goal lost. It's fun to watch the names move up and down the chart. Our names also change colors as our percentages grow. I love Mule and Shmu, they're the greatest!!! Best challenge group EVER!!!
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Hi all!!! Shmu will take to info we submit and fill in all that info. When the challenge officially starts, we can go to the spreadsheet, click on the correct month(tab) and enter our weekly weigh in. The spreadsheet will calculate our percentages and at some point, shuffle our names in order of percentage of goal lost. It's fun to watch the names move up and down the chart. Our names also change colors as our percentages grow. I love Mule and Shmu, they're the greatest!!! Best challenge group EVER!!!

Thanks for the info Terrie! Glad I found this challenge. :happy: