Day 1, Week 1: Starting Point

Options
cedarkins
cedarkins Posts: 27 Member
Starting weight: 203.3.
Target weight: 178.0
Here's to a better feeling and better looking us in 90 days! Good luck everyone. Stay strong and work hard! :-)

Replies

• pont01
    pont01 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Starting weight - 154.5lb
    Target Weight - 129.5lb

Good Luck to everyone.
  • lindabeth333
    lindabeth333 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    SW 257
    GW 225 (by July 4th - my bday!)

Is 32 pounds possible in 90 days?
  • senderle001
    Options
    Starting weight 140.2
    Goal weight 125.0

I'm trying to get there in 60 days but 90 is realistic.
  • marjanet
    marjanet Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 160 lbs
    Goal weight 135 lbs

Good luck everyone
  • BellaGowrie
    BellaGowrie Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    SW 148 lbs
    GW 120lbs

Good luck! :D
  • pghtrader
    pghtrader Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    SW: 228. 1
    GW: 199.9

Goal weight loss: 28.2 lbs

I haven't weighed under 200 lbs since my sophomore year of college 20 years ago. This will be a huge accomplishment for me.

My plan is to do a modified version of P90X. My modification is that if I can't complete a workout (owing to time or too sore) then I will simply replace the workout with some light cardio and complete the workout the following day. So it may take me a few extra weeks, but I want to finish the full cycle of workouts.

I've attempted P90X in the past but couldn't keep up with the workouts for more than a week or two. This time around I'm starting off about 25 lbs lighter and stronger from a couple months of cycling. The first few workouts aren't nearly as tough as I remember them.

Best of luck (and self discipline) to everyone!
  • niloufarK
    niloufarK Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    starting weight 155 lbs
    goal weight 127 lbs
  • niloufarK
    Options
    lindabeth333

hi :) it is possible to lose 32 lbs in 90 days eat less and exercise more, but a better question is should you lose that much? is it really healthy? from research I have done through out my journey i have found that scholars and doctors suggest that one should not lose more than 2 lbs per week and many claim anything more is not healthy and some also say that if you lose more than two it is most likely not going to be permanent weight loss. nd based on my caculations you would be losing 2.66666666667 per week to lose 32 lbs in 90 days. see the issue? BUT ive also read that people who do have a bit more to lose can get away with losing 3 lbs per week. This is just soley based on research and keep in mind i am not a professional but just a 17 year old who did her research. and you decide whether its what you want to do ... Hope i was helpful :)

BEST OF LUCK
  • niloufarK
    Options
    sorry im learning how to post
  • lindabeth333
    lindabeth333 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    lindabeth333

hi :) it is possible to lose 32 lbs in 90 days eat less and exercise more, but a better question is should you lose that much? is it really healthy? from research I have done through out my journey i have found that scholars and doctors suggest that one should not lose more than 2 lbs per week and many claim anything more is not healthy and some also say that if you lose more than two it is most likely not going to be permanent weight loss. nd based on my caculations you would be losing 2.66666666667 per week to lose 32 lbs in 90 days. see the issue? BUT ive also read that people who do have a bit more to lose can get away with losing 3 lbs per week. This is just soley based on research and keep in mind i am not a professional but just a 17 year old who did her research. and you decide whether its what you want to do ... Hope i was helpful :)

BEST OF LUCK

Thanks for taking the time to address my question niloufarK - It was probably more of a hypothetical question to myself - sort of a wishful goal as I have so far to go - realistically - I would be happy with 1 or 2 pounds a week - as long as I am on the losing trend. I like to participate in the challenges as it helps keep me motivated.

Good luck to you as well - it will be interesting and fun to see where we are at the end of the 90 days!