Starting week 2

Options
agborensztein
agborensztein Posts: 28 Member
Just wanted to check in with everybody, for me today was officially the start of week 2. I saw a nice drop last week, now it gets harder because I have to keep up the motivation. I did before pictures last week, that were kinda depressing. I think I'm going to do 14-day pictures this Sunday to mark my progress. I'm hoping that'll keep me motivated for the week. Seeing pictures in sports bra and leggings, no sucking in, can be pretty brutally honest. Here's hoping it looks better than last week! Also, I'm seeing a lot of good progress from my future brides, hope everyone is meeting their goals! My goal for this week is 1.5 lb drop. What do you have planned for this week?

Replies

• jmbaker1985
    Options
    Hi! I forgot to log yesterday, was traveling. It's definitely harder on the weekends but I am trying my best to keep it up! I came down with a cold today so will likely not exercise but also don't have much of an appetite...c'est la vie! Lets keep going, you are doing great!:happy:
  • iconrunner
    iconrunner Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have been extremely good with my workouts but didn't log on the weekend and ate A LOT of unnecessary stuff. I visited my parents house Saturday and that always seems to derail me as its always 'eat more...what, you don't like my cooking..it doesn't taste good?" ARGHHH!

I managed to lose 1lb last week, so I'm happy but motivation has been a bit down but I'm forcing myself to stick to it. Today I am working from home and that is the worst thing when motivation is down as I am so tempted to go foraging through the cupboards!!

Reading the posts above has refueled my motivation though, so thank you!
  • MrsTaraDStringer
    MrsTaraDStringer Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to have a loss of any sort as this week the scales didn't move :(
  • agborensztein
    agborensztein Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    So hard to fight temptation working from home! Whenever I visit my parents, I always seem to eat bad stuff too, but keep working at it. Anytime the scale goes down, even if it's a small amount at least your moving in the right direction.