What's Your Workout?

Options
2»

Replies

• mamaleftwich
    mamaleftwich Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm currently on day 11 of 30 day shred, Level 2. If I have time in the morning after I do that, I'll either do 20 minutes of Zumba or do a work-out with my Wii Active. Unless the weather is uncooperative, I walk to and from the train Monday thru Thursday. It's a total of 2 miles to and from, but if it's nice I'll take the long way and that's about a total of 4 miles to and from at a brisk pace. Week-ends along with the shred, I will walk through the neighborhood to the local high school and walk two miles at the track and then back home. If the weather's bad I have a treadmill and will do that. I also signed up for an April challenge with certain exercises each day. Hopefully the weather will start getting nice and I can ride my bike as well! I have to mix it up or I'll get bored! lol
  • KChesneyGal
    KChesneyGal Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i go to a bootcamp class 2-3 times per week, the gym 2-3 times per week and do 30 min cardio then 30 min of weight training and i do 1 hour a week with a trainer
  • ceemcb
    ceemcb Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I checked out a couple of those YouTube Hiit videos! They look like a great supplement for me to use for some diff. ab exercises. Any one just use them for that or do you think you have to do all the different ones?
  • MsFitzpatty
    MsFitzpatty Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I do a mix of stationary bike, hoola-hoop, throw in an exercise video now and then (Jessica Smith, Jillian Michaels, circuit training tapes). Trying to stay under 1200 calories a day give or take. Trying for 60 minutes of exercise at least 3 days a week, but some amount of exercise every day.
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I've just started up Insanity this week (minus the fit tests). I did two round last year, from Feb-June last year; man! It never gets easy, but I guess that's part of the challenge :smile: I probably won't combine it with much else, other than strength training and yoga in lieu of their 'recovery' days.

Please add me if anybody's doing Insanity as well.
  • chocolateandbutterscotch
    Options
    I have fibromyalgia and I have tried a few things and walking seems to be the best fit for me to keep the pain at a minimum. I walk at least 3 miles a day. Often I will do more, about 5-6 miles.
  • weathte
    weathte Posts: 6
    Options
    I do some form of water aerobics 5-6 times a week either preceded by or followed by Pilates reformer once a week; Zumba once a week; Yoga once a week and weight-bearing workout twice a week. About 1-1/2 to 2 hours/day and I take Saturdays off.
  • Nadisay
    Nadisay Posts: 18
    Options
    Wow....great people, so inspiring, I feel like am lucking behind. Doing insanity, done it b4, and am back on it again, but four times a week, coz my son is always on my breast....it is as hard as ever!
  • weathte
    weathte Posts: 6
    Options
    I have fibromyalgia and I have tried a few things and walking seems to be the best fit for me to keep the pain at a minimum. I walk at least 3 miles a day. Often I will do more, about 5-6 miles.

I also have Fibromyalgia (and OA and RA). In Physical Therapy I was introduced to water exercise. It started with barely being able to walk across the pool, and now, 7 year later, I do water aerobics of some form most days as well as some land-based exercise. I can't do much on land, but I find I can do almost ANYTHING in water. Worth a try if you have a pool nearby.
  • Blanche76
    Blanche76 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels body revolution 5 days a week in the mornings before the kids wake up, I'm going to step it up and start working out Saturdays and have Sunday as rest day.
  • momxs2
    momxs2 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am doing 3 days of lifting /cardio classes and 2 days of spin.
  • SuperSammi22
    SuperSammi22 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    On the two days that I work doubles, I just run for 30 minutes in the morning. The other five days of the week I do 30 minutes of running, 30 minutes of swimming laps, and the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels.