Real Results - ALPHA progression

Options
daniecan2
daniecan2 Posts: 5 Member
Proof that in just 25 minutes a day a busy mom of 3 with a full time DESK job can make a change! Here is my ALPHA progression!
Week 1 Day 1 I was 199 lbs with a 45" waist. My ALPHA results were 189 lbs and 40" waist I'm on my way :)

progressionALPHA.png

Replies

• jenbeall
    jenbeall Posts: 2
    Options
    Great job!!
  • Losing_NOW
    Losing_NOW Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good going. Nice inspiration for me :)
  • JRadd14
    JRadd14 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Nice!:wink:
  • ldocampo
    ldocampo Posts: 34
    Options
    This is exactly what I needed to see! My DVDs arrive this weekend hopefully!
  • 40body2014
    Options
    That is great. You can really see a difference!
  • alicial78
    alicial78 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • daustin76
    daustin76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Keep up the great work. I just started T25 today. My question to you is have you changed your diet completely or are you just cutting back portion sizes?
  • tinkerbell2run
    tinkerbell2run Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job! This looks promising - I am starting out almost in the same spot - my DVD's come this weekend. :)
  • cec2162
    cec2162 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You are doing AMAZING! I just started T25 and I am excited to get to my 6 weeks :)
  • JennergyKC
    JennergyKC Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I decided to try T25 after reading this blog post, which is a really honest and motivating "Real Result." I don't know the author but I can identify with a lot of things she has said. And her description of the program seems realistic and not like she's trying to sell something. Anyway, I thought other people might find a little inspiration in her story, too!

http://hackberryadventures.blogspot.com/2014/04/how-we-dropped-44-pounds-in-13-weeks.html
  • daniecan2
    daniecan2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the kind words, sorry I don't log in too frequently on my computer and the iphone app doesn't have the message boards :/ (or I haven't figured out how to do it?).

Regardless... I wanted to come back and share my GAMMA RESULTS so day one, and day, well I lost track (I fell off the wagon a couple of times). I gave it my all with modified moves and am feeling {insert one of Shaun T's famous "amazing"s here} ;)

sorry for all of the modifications... i never can get the link to work the first time :/ oh, and i'm about 1/2 way to my "goal weight" :)

RealResults-modified.png
  • dinomomma
    dinomomma Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You rock!
  • NettaB25
    NettaB25 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    This is great..this gives me more motivation to stick with it.
  • BSBgirl337
    BSBgirl337 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I am on the last day of week 4 right now. I hope for those results in a week! :)
  • kellytime2lose
    kellytime2lose Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!!! I ordered mine today and hope to have them next week. GREAT RESULTS!!!
  • SamV53
    SamV53 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just completed week 1 and feel good. I'm not one for waking up earlier than I have to but the truth is I can find a million and one excuses at the end of the day for why I don't have the time to exercise. It was a challenging week but I felt so much better once I got up & completed the workout. I definitely had to do some of the workout modified but I really made an honest effort to push my self. Seriously looking forward to week 2! :happy: