Whose left?

Options
jade_222
jade_222 Posts: 147 Member
I was just interested to see how many of us have made it this far. Congrats to those who have!!!

Replies

• NyxButterfly
    NyxButterfly Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    *raises hands* Sadly I'll have to be out of commission til Friday because of the monthly thing but I'm gonna not let it get me down. I really wanna keep going.
  • StephTink76
    StephTink76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm still here!!!

Nothing for me today either... But still kicking!! :-)
  • lauraashley09
    lauraashley09 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    i'm still here and kickin it!
  • Artificer22
    Artificer22 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Still here as well, judging from daily activity im counting 6-9 ppl left out of 97. We got this everyone!!!!
  • NyxButterfly
    NyxButterfly Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hey, better then nothing right?
  • mummybabyjojo
    mummybabyjojo Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Still here - a day behind but nonetheless still pushing through! I cannot believe we only have 2 1/2 weeks left!! It has gone by amazingly quick (maybe not so fast whilst I'm panting to death during all the drills)

Well done us! :-)
  • KatyFace9801
    KatyFace9801 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm here!
    I skipped yesterday. It was my first day to just straight up skip with no legitimate reason (the only other day I was on a bachelorette weekend). I felt crappy about it, but no sense in beating myself up about it.
    So, I did plyo this morning. Think I'll just work through Sunday and that means this week Tuesday was my off day :)
  • jade_222
    jade_222 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! We've all done so well. :happy: Everyone should give themselves a pat on the back because we did it, or I guess I should say we are going to do it. And thank you :flowerforyou: everyone! I couldn't have done it without you. Many days I kept telling myself if I quit I will regret it because the people in my group are still going and they're going to make it to the end so I will too!!!
  • lauraashley09
    lauraashley09 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    i skipped yesterday because i have a cold and my head was pounding but i went back in it today with plyo! oh well, just means no recovery workout this week