Don't be a fool! Take the April challenge!

Options
davemunger
davemunger Posts: 1,139 Member
Welcome to the MFP runners' Team Challenge! Each month we set running goals and then track our miles and encourage each other to keep it up. Check in here for

April!

To join us, all you need to do is visit the spreadsheet below and record your information on the first tab. The second tab tallies the results.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkmK3myW0PepdGVJNW91R05zN2F0WTF1R1NqbjFTZVE

To get started, you need to enter your name and your GOAL for April. Let us know in the comments if you have any difficulties doing this. Then, enter your mileage each day. Everything should be automatically tallied on the second page of the spreadsheet -- please DON'T edit the second page!. Let us know if it's not working and we'll fix it!

Important: Enter your name/goal at the bottom of the list; we'll sort it periodically. It doesn't work to add a name to the middle!

*** Spreadsheet:

As usual -- to refresh the spreadsheet -> click the refresh :happy: button on your browser, or try CTRL+R then CTRL + F5 a couple of times if you are using the Windows OS, or replace the CTRL key with Command key if you are on a MAC, or, Command+R and then Command+Shift+R on a MAC. We will try to update this a few times each week, or you can always visit the Google Doc spreadsheet if you have any questions!

( --- refresh browser for latest copy --- )

April:
Apr_MFP.png

March:
Mar_MFP.png

Replies

• SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    Well, I did 150 last month, so go ahead and sign me up for 250 this month. I'm gonna live by the sword this month!
  • anj1030
    anj1030 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm in...I want to start increasing my distances...so I hope that this will help push me further (No pun intended...). I'm psyched! Thanks!!!
  • tappae
    tappae Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I'm planning 135, but life keeps getting in the way, so I set my goal at 105, which will be my best month this year.
  • davemunger
    Options
    I have no plan for this month so the 225 is just a shot in the dark.
  • pafagel
    pafagel Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I put down 125 miles, but since I'll be running outdoors again for the first time in six months that number might change down the line. Happy running everyone!
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I am going for 100, the weather is getting nice and I have no excuse. Plus I am running with the running group and that forces me to run 25 miles a week
  • Saree1902
    Saree1902 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    back down to 60 this month...keep angering bits of my lower back!
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    Kidding on the 250, but I will take 150. Going to be base building. Hoping for more.
  • ixap
    ixap Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    In again for 150. Fell far short last month, for no good reason. Back on it!!
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I will do 100+ this month, hoping for more. Last month traveling hit me hard, BUT this month it will be less :bigsmile: so hopefully I'll make it this time. :happy:
  • rdianemu
    rdianemu Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am going to try for my first 200 mile month.
  • i_am_asparagus
    i_am_asparagus Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    In again for 85 miles!
  • crosstraindylan
    crosstraindylan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    4 miles. might do more later-depends on studying

exercise.png
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late checking in but I would like to sign up for 150 this month.
  • davemunger
    Options
    Everyone is doing great so far! I've updated the sheet with the latest entries -- don't forget to keep on tallying.

I ran 13.3 miles today, and didn't feel too bad until about the last 3. 41 for the week; hoping to ramp up mileage next week.
  • wombat94
    wombat94 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Alright... after a week of (mostly) rest, I'm back in. only 5 miles running for the month so far... the PF seems to be mostly gone, but I'm still going to be cautious about ramping back up.

Goal is 75 miles for the month... enough to keep me honest, but not so much that I'll push for the goal if the foot gives me any more trouble.

Ted
  • lorierin22
    lorierin22 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 50. I should be hitting 100, but I'm not there yet, so I will start with an attainable goal and hope to build from there :) Nice to be back!
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I changed my goal from 100 to 75 the way things are going for me right now 100 is not going to happen
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    I am aiming for 60 this month - but hoping for more :)
  • davemunger
    Options
    1/3 of the way through the month. In theory you should have 67 percent or less remaining. However we've only had one weekend of long runs so more likely you'll be a little short of that. Keep on loggin', folks!