PlanZ anyone?

Options
gems577
gems577 Posts: 4 Member
I started PlanZ in December. After 3 weeks, I hit the holidays and started working 6 days a week. So, I took a break. I had lost 13 pounds. 8 weeks later. I had kept off 10 pounds and started reduction again. After 6 weeks, I had lost an additional 17 pounds and am now starting reboot phase. I still have another 10 pounds to lose. I love this plan and am ready to keep this life style change for my future. Anyone else out there????????/

Replies

• dstevens19
    dstevens19 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Sorry ... what is plan z?
  • susieqq62
    susieqq62 Posts: 11
    Options
    I never heard of PlanZ either//What exact;y is it? Susie Smith From PA age 51..
  • KerryITD
    KerryITD Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    the zombie eating plan? <brains!> ;)
  • gems577
    gems577 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Started by a woman who tried every weight loss out there, from Adkins to Weight Watchers. Ended up shutting down her metabolism completely. She came up with Plan Z, by Zola. It involves 4 phases. ZBinge, ZReduction, ZReboot and ZLife. You stay on reduction no longer than 50 days, then reboot your metabolism for 6 weeks. If you still need to lose more, you go back to reduction and so forth. I lost 13 pounds in 3 weeks, maintained for 8 weeks and then went back to reduction, losing 18 more in 7 weeks. No sugar and highly processed foods. Also, gives you an herbal spray that helps keep the diet headaches and crankiness at bay. Website, videos and phone calls for encouragement. It isn't cheap, but really works and I feel better than I have in a long time . I have 2 sisters who are doing it with me, so I have someone to discuss this with, but wanted to know if there were others our there.