2days

Options
My surgery is Friday at 7:30am time has flown by and the crazy thing is I don't feel anxious or nervous. I might come Friday morning but so far so good :-)

Replies

• vsg_joanna
    vsg_joanna Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    So exciting!! Congrats and good luck =)
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    That's great! I wasn't anxious at all prior to surgery, just so excited to be doing something that if used correctly would finally enable me to be at a normal, healthy weight for the first time in my life! So excited for you! Look forward to your post suregery posts so we can watch how great you do! :smile:
  • Syndigutez5
    Syndigutez5 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and good luck to you!
  • Ksh1055
    Ksh1055 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I felt the same as you do. Got a little nervous the night before, but I think it mostly anticipation. Absolutely no regrets!!! I knew I was ready to follow the commitment and completely change my eating habits for the rest of my life. Posts from this great group of people have really inspired and motivated me.
  • fire_Falcon
    Options
    My pre-op nurse was impressed that my blood pressure was 110 over 72 prior to going into surgery. She asked how I am so calm and I simply said this is the first step to a better me. She smiled and said great attitude. Just know this is what you want and believe the tool is for you and will help and you will be fine. GOOD LUCK.
  • shoppinglady1972
    shoppinglady1972 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I think that must mean you are ready!! So much preparation and now it's here...will be a fantastic new life for you!!