• phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    I registered and I am good to go.
  • Modellabell
    Modellabell Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    This is shaping up very nicely!!

Irek_Wawa, thank for setting this up for us. I logged in today and it looks really cool. :glasses:

Thanks again for incorporating this into the challenge. :drinker:
  • Irek_Wawa
    Irek_Wawa Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    UPDATE:

List of properly registered users is below, if someone doesn't see himself / herself here it means something went wrong - plz contact me:

lista110.jpg
    lista210.jpg
    lista310.jpg
  • skill133
    skill133 Posts: 161
    Options
    I searched for free moves app and it came up with Pacer. I downloaded that, but cant see where I attach to matchup. Is Pacer the wrong app? I didn't see anyother free moves app on my I phone...
  • skill133
    Options
    figured it out...just downloaded 2.99 app and got everything synced up.
  • Runningcircuits
    Options
    I registered and am excited for the added challenge. Thanks! Time to charge my Fitbit....
  • caroljayne
    caroljayne Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great idea :) just registered.
  • FocusKimFocus
    FocusKimFocus Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Very cool - I just signed up and took over my husband's Withings Pulse. I normally use a BodyMedia armband, but the Pulse will be my new buddy.
  • JERubin1
    JERubin1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have no way of counting steps, I don't have a smart phone and I don't own a counter, can I join later on after I get the money up for a counter? the cheapest one I can find that will link to a computer is like 100 bucks and I live paycheck to paycheck on a retail income so cant afford one for at least two pay checks.
  • Irek_Wawa
    Options
    The list of participants is now closed, as our challenge starts tomorrow (05.04). However, it will be renewed (restarted) after 31 days (longest available on matchup), so it will be possible to join then.
  • skill133
    Options
    Thanks for setting this up Irek! Does challenge start today or tomorrow? On matchup it looks like tomorrow, but maybe i'm looking at it wrong. I do see the matchups listed...looks pretty cool.
  • Irek_Wawa
    Options
    Thanks for setting this up Irek! Does challenge start today or tomorrow? On matchup it looks like tomorrow, but maybe i'm looking at it wrong. I do see the matchups listed...looks pretty cool.

Today and tomorrow are relative things as competitors may be from different time zones;) But it definately starts on 05.04.
  • skill133
    Options
    or 4/5 for us Americans...got it.
  • GMStb10
    GMStb10 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the invite however I cannot join, its not suitable for the samsung note II because its accelermeter sensor cannot run in the background :( there are some features I cant access here on mfp and I thought it was me (not technically minded) in the last few days trying to sort this out I have discovered my smart phone is not that smart, it was never me, the phone is the one not able to do it. Totally gutted sounded fantastic, pants phone :(
    Good Luck to all of you
  • ChiaGnome
    ChiaGnome Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Day 1 and I LOVE this competition. I can say that I ran 2 miles I probably wouldn't have done otherwise in order to stay competitive. Great idea, thanks for setting this up!
  • Irek_Wawa
    Options
    Top 5 after 1st day - keep up great work!

schowe10.jpg

I receive a lot of messages from people who didn't join, so i'll write it once again - there is no way to add you now. The competition will get renewed after 31 days and then you will be able to participate.
  • skill133
    Options
    i'm enjoying this set up as well and definitely made me walk more on Saturday then I wanted too. Went out and walked the dog at 9 pm to get more steps in. Even though I found out I lost in the morning, it served its purpose. I did yard work for 3 hours yesterday. Benefitted me in getting steps in and getting some spring cleaning done!
  • 18minutesorless
    Options
    I was super excited to participate in this challenge but then my tracker decided to stop working :( I think I've got it fixed though so I'm going to attempt to track today!
    Btw great effort so far everyone! :)
  • Luuvy
    Luuvy Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I just want to thank you for getting this challenge together. I'm really enjoying it and it's a great way to keep us all moving. Thanks again:flowerforyou: