_tierachanel Posts: 124 Member
I'm 5'9 Female age 22

CW 223
GW 175

Current Macros based off 1600 CAL

20g Carbs (5%)
120g Protein (30%)
116 Fat (65%)

Should my protein be lower and fat a little higher??

Replies

• betsyboobetsy
    Options
    looks good! remember to subtract fiber from carbs
  • MscGray
    MscGray Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I never know what to set mine at other then 20 gram of carbs,....I read (somewhere on here, so who knows if its legit) that you should strive for protein in the amount of your target weight...ie: 150 lbs = 150 g of protein.....I've kinda been sticking to that, and i seem to stay full longer and its help me keep fat at a "reasonable" level. I reset my goals and it changed my entire macros up....and i can't currently remember how I customized them to start with.....can anyone remind me?
  • _tierachanel
    _tierachanel Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I never know what to set mine at other then 20 gram of carbs,....I read (somewhere on here, so who knows if its legit) that you should strive for protein in the amount of your target weight...ie: 150 lbs = 150 g of protein.....I've kinda been sticking to that, and i seem to stay full longer and its help me keep fat at a "reasonable" level. I reset my goals and it changed my entire macros up....and i can't currently remember how I customized them to start with.....can anyone remind me?

You can customize your macros by clicking on My Home > Goals > Change Goal > Custom

It will only let you change percentages

I set my macros based off 1600 CAL

20g Carbs (5%)
    120g Protein (30%)
    116 Fat (65%)

Are you in the induction phase of atkins?
  • MscGray
    MscGray Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Ahhh thats right....foiled by the custom....Thanks!