Newbie :)

Options
Hi'ya :)

My name is Christy and these are a handful of my favorite quotes and I hope they inspire you in some way!

"You haven't failed, until you quit trying!"

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover. –Mark Twain

If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. –Tony Robbins

The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. –Chinese Proverb

You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. –Christopher Columbus

Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. –Henry Ford

Replies

• retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,754 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie here as well.

Here is one I saw recently and really liked:

“If you don’t make the time to work on creating the life you want, you’re eventually going to be forced to spend a LOT of time dealing with a life you DON’T want.”

- Kevin Ngo
  • vbreech
    Options
    I saw one a while ago, sorry I don't remember the person's name but it was - "What will you do with this one precious life?"
  • Robyn7762
    Robyn7762 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here also and one that was posted on the wall where my husband used to work at many years ago, don't know who wrote it,

"If you keep doing the same thing,
    Your gonna keep getting the same results."

He said that really stuck with him all these years and he hasn't been there for over 15 yrs. but it still nags at him, because of the simple truth of the saying.

One of my favorites,

"Nothing tastes as good as being, fit and healthy feels"
    The actual saying is

"Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels"
    but I don't believe that "thin" is always healthy. You can be at a "real weight" and be healthy. This Ultra Skinny myths need to be broken.

Anyhow feel free to friend me. I don't accept male friends.....just my thing out of respect for hub, we just don't friend the opposite sex. No need to have unneeded mistrust.
  • Bumblebee3441
    Bumblebee3441 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Some of my favorite quotes are:

Think Strong...Be Strong...Think weak...Be weak...
    Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    It was Einstein's definition of insanity - doing exactly the same thing time after time and expecting dramatically different results.

My quote is "patience is a virtue, and you've got virtually none" - I need to lose 80lbs, target date - yesterday!!!
  • crybabyfancy
    crybabyfancy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    completed FOCUS T25® - Beta Speed 2.0 by 5:16 pm
    61833839.png