Week 11 Weigh in (31 March - 6 April)

Options
SkimFlatWhite68
SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
Hi there Challengers and welcome to Week 11 - only 2 weeks to go!!.

I honestly believe that weight loss is NOT just about the number on the scale, it's about having the right mental attitude as well, so please remember to read your goals and affirmations EVERY DAY to remind yourself why you are doing this! I've included some extra questions below, you don't have to answer them if you don't want to - but keeping a positive focus and congratulating yourself for the small things that you do every week is a good way to keep the ball rolling and progressing to your end point.

Achieve your nutrition and fitness goals every day and you WILL reach your 12 week goal. Start with the end in mind!!

* - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * -

Name:
Challenge Starting Weight:
Goal Weight:

Today's Weight:
Weight loss this week:

Today's Measurements:
Bicep:
Chest:
Waist:
Hips:
Thigh:

Starting Body Fat % (if known):
Goal Body Fat %:

What goals did you achieve this week?

How do you feel?

List 3 things you are grateful for?

What are you going to improve on next week?

Progress photos (optional)

Replies

• bigldesigns
    bigldesigns Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Monday Morning everyone!!!

Name: Allie
    Challenge Starting Weight: 94.1kg
    Goal Weight: 80kg (new goal)

Today's Weight: 84.8kg
    Weight loss this week: 0.8kg

Today's Measurements:
    Bicep: 32cm (no movement)
    Chest: 101cm (no Movement)
    Waist: 88cm (No Movement)
    Hips: 107cm (-1cm this week)
    Thigh: 56cm (-1cm this week)

Starting Body Fat % (if known): 38.5
    Goal Body Fat %: 34.9
    Current Body Fat %: 35.2% (up .6%)

I met a few goals this week..

As promised I managed to get dressed every day.. did not leave the house every day.. but made an effort to at least get a Bra on ever single day :)

One of my challenge goals was to enlist the services of a personal trainer... That is now done.. (more info in the chat thread)

Allie
  • donnaleighh
    donnaleighh Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    appy Monday everyone!!

Name: Donna
    Challenge Starting Weight: 77.5
    Goal Weight: 72

Today's Weight: – 76.4
    Last week weight 76.2
    Weight loss this week: - 200g

Today's Measurements:
    Bicep: 25 = same
    Chest: 94/85/105 = same
    Waist: 85/97 = -1/-2
    Hips: 96 = same
    Thigh: 49 = same

Starting Body Fat % (if known): 39.7
    Goal Body Fat %: 36
    Body fat this week: 37.9% -1.1%

So the scale tells me I am up 200g which is a surprise but I really am not concerned as what has happened this week is my body fat percentage took a big dive as did my waist measurements (which is where I really need to spot of the weight the most) so I'm thinking that that 200g may simply account for a little more muscle mass since I am now back at Pump as few times a week (and the salty Indian and Thai food I have been eating in the last few days).

What goals did you kick this week? Been working on maintaining 15,000 - 20000 steps per day, got in several RPM and pump classes on top of my usual gym sessions.

How do you feel? Great! I entered the Fitbit league and looks like I will be in the top 20 of the C league so will get promoted to the B league. Most exciting is that I am currently number 134 in the world on the Fitbit League!! So that feels great!!

List 3 things you are grateful for? Only 3?

What are you going to improve on next week? Wanna see a loss but hey, if that body fat percentage starts coming down along with the cm's then I am happy!
  • wahelga
    wahelga Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Well I lost 1kg this week but given I gained 800g last week, thats really only a 200g loss. Still, I'm now 80.2kg so hope to be sub 80 next week which was my goal :smile:
  • Flyer69
    Flyer69 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Name: Robert
    Sex: Male
    Height: 176 cm
    Starting Weight: 87.7
    Goal Weight:79 (although over 12 weeks 82 might be more feasable)

Today's Weight: 83
    Weight GAIN these last 2 weeks: 900 gram (0.9kg)
    Total weight loss so far: 4.7kg

What goals did you achieve this week?
    Actually no goals besides getting to exercise every day

How do you feel?
    I feel very good and happy even though I gained weight, it does not feel like I have gained weight and the compliments I am getting must belie this.

List 3 things you are grateful for?
    My health, my wife and my love of life

What are you going to improve on next week?
    More like maintain my weight loss, my 20,000 steps a day.
    Run an other 15km non stop in my long run (did 15km the other day, with 2 small walking sections included)
    Attack those last few kg's with a vengeance. :-)
This discussion has been closed.