Podcasts like FatBurningMan, Bulletproof, etc.?

Options
widmer3
widmer3 Posts: 94 Member
I love listening to Abel James' podcast on FatBurningMan.com. (I sorta have a crush on him... XD) I also like Bulletproof Executive and Ben Greenfield Fitness.

Does anyone listen to any other fitness/paleo/real food podcasts I might like?

Thanks!

Replies

• katecrooker
    katecrooker Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My current favorite is the Balanced Bites Podcast and I also listen to Paleo Magazine Radio. I'm a runner so my favorite running podcast is The Extra Mile Podcast...I've been listening to that since it started though so it might make a difference.
  • pbjonrye
    pbjonrye Posts: 25
    Options
    I enjoy listening to Jason Seib and Sarah Fragoso on the Paleo Lifestyle and Fitness Podcast; also, Primal Diet-Modern Health with Beverly Meyer is great.
  • ortega1990
    ortega1990 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I like listening to Abel too! he's easy on the eyes... :love:

I also listen to Everyday Paleo with Jason and Sarah. I've listened to Robb Wolf but it's a bit advanced and technical... I get lost when they discuss anatomy and hormone or body chemical levels. Mark Sisson's Primal Blueprint podcast is a quick listen and it's better when Mark is on than when he is not.
  • mandabrett
    mandabrett Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I also listen to the angriest trainer podcast. It's not paleo but no sugar, no grains. They are hilarious but it is labeled explicit. Livin lavida low carb is also good. The paleo view is my very favorite though.
  • MzCat
    MzCat Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love listening to Abel James, and I am very entertained by Dr. William Davis.
  • alexotica
    alexotica Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Ben Greenfield (which you mentioned) and The Health Bridge are my favorites.