seeing a change already

Options
I'm on day 5 and just out of curiosity I took pics today to compare to the day before I started and I definitely see a bit of a change! I'm not brave enough to post my pics just yet but seeing that bit of change even minimal keeps me motivated especially since I don't have a scale or measuring tape. 5 days down, 25 more to go!

Replies

• WordWhimsy
    WordWhimsy Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I wish I would see a change already, that is motivating.
  • Imperfect_Angel
    Imperfect_Angel Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Me too!!! My Jean pants I wear to work now need a belt & are quite loose around my thighs! I'm only Day 4 but WOW, didn't expect change to come that quickly! I'm excited though
  • sofreshsoicyy
    Options
    I have a pair of pants that had gotten to the point where they were so tight I'd consider not wearing them soon, the way I was going in life. I just put them on and I don't feel the same stress on my stomach as before! :D I've also seen a few pounds down on the scale. So exciting!
  • mamaleftwich
    mamaleftwich Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5 and just out of curiosity I took pics today to compare to the day before I started and I definitely see a bit of a change! I'm not brave enough to post my pics just yet but seeing that bit of change even minimal keeps me motivated especially since I don't have a scale or measuring tape. 5 days down, 25 more to go!

Good for you!
  • mamaleftwich
    Options
    Me too!!! My Jean pants I wear to work now need a belt & are quite loose around my thighs! I'm only Day 4 but WOW, didn't expect change to come that quickly! I'm excited though

Excellent!
  • mamaleftwich
    Options
    I have a pair of pants that had gotten to the point where they were so tight I'd consider not wearing them soon, the way I was going in life. I just put them on and I don't feel the same stress on my stomach as before! :D I've also seen a few pounds down on the scale. So exciting!

Very good!!!
  • Apollo090
    Apollo090 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I went to sushi last night, and was sure to see a 2lb gain despite doing the shred. Lo and behold, down a lb! My dress pants for wprk were pricey (for me) so im extremely happy that now they fit even better than when I first bought them! They were getting tight :( huge difference in my thighs too!
  • MayaDyra
    MayaDyra Posts: 90
    Options
    Do You guys advertise for Jillian Michaels? :P

I don't have a change at all and I do Insanity too :D
  • ochibi91
    ochibi91 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Good for you! As for me, I "think" my legs are slimmer? It could be just me, but lately I see more definition in my knees. My shoulder blades are also more apparent nowadays. Again it could just be me. Anyhow, I can't wait to see what my results will be like by the end of the month! :)