New to Fitness Pal, new to this group

2»

Replies

• ggl62
    ggl62 Posts: 17 Member
    Thanks, Ann! We are definitely all in the same boat!
  • ggl62
    ggl62 Posts: 17 Member
    Sorry to see the original poster has been deactivated....boy that didn't take long!! :laugh:

Anyway, Welcome Gail and Dia....I am Judy, 51 and have lost 67 pounds. I "THINK" I am at maintenance, but gonna wait and see what happens with the holidays. I think if I can live through those and NOT GAIN....I will be able to maintain with no worries!!! :bigsmile:

Again, WELCOME!!! :flowerforyou:

Wow, 67 pounds! That's awesome, Judy! Thanks for the encouragement. I know it can be done, it just takes some discipline and a whole lot of encouragement!! :smile:
  • Hi all
    Thank you for your replies and sorry I went MIA right after joining and posting :(

My uncle (like a second dad) took very ill and I was doing palliative care at his place up until 1 1/2 weeks ago, when he passed.

Already getting back on track with food, started back (very) slowly with walking on my treadmill and going back to the Bariatric physician this coming Thursday.

Can see that many of you have been very successful and welcome any advice and/or encouragement you can offer.

Thanks!