Focus T25 Day 1

Options
dani_ban
dani_ban Posts: 243 Member
Ok, after take a bit of a break I finally started T25 today. I LOVE it! It is a 25 minute great workout. You can easily do modifcations so that was great.

I'm the type that has to work out to curb my cravings, so when I don't work out I eat like crap, so I needed to work out. I think I might have gained a lb in the past two weeks of not working out.

Replies

• cortycrazy
    cortycrazy Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Doesn't working out after taking time off feel amazing tho?! Good job momma :)

I'm the same way.. If I don't workout I eat like crap. No idea why but it keeps me working out! Lol
  • dani_ban
    dani_ban Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Ok, we will check in Daily....we can just create a new thread each day for this challenge.

Today is Day 1 check-in.

I just finished the workout! I'm so damn out of shape. I'm so mad at myself that I fell off the wagon, but I'm back on thanks to you!

I actually really like the workout. I hope I can sit on the toilet later on tonight/tomorrow. I have a feeling my legs are going to be killing me!!

GL with your workout today!

Danielle
  • Marie3084
    Marie3084 Posts: 5
    Options
    I just finished my first work out as well and I am going to feel it later. I don't think I've sweat so much since before being pregnant. It's amazing that I was able to push through it! Can't wait for day 2.