On to week 3!

Options
agborensztein
agborensztein Posts: 28 Member
Ok, so week 2 wasn't so great, weight held steady. Too much snacking! I have a problem with as soon as I start to see positive results, I get comfortable and lose motivation. I did have some pretty strong workouts though, so maybe there's some extra muscle accounting for the lack of weight loss? Anyway, on to week 3, my dress should be coming in soon, and I was hoping to be close to my goal weight for the fittings. Good luck to everybody for the week!

Replies

• curtainpuller
    curtainpuller Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Same here! Weight stayed the same more or less. I definitely could have made better food choices and need to increase the cardio. Good luck staying motivated this week and congrats on the upcoming dress delivery :)
  • jmbaker1985
    Options
    Ditto! I was traveling ALL of week 2 and while I tried my best, I only got 2 workouts in :( I did do a lot of walking over the weekend though! Eating out made eating healthy more difficult but I tried to stick to my guns. Waiting until tomorrow to way in bc I've also been PMSing and feel bloated.

Haha reading this now, I feel like I sound miserable! But I am still onboard!