3/7/14-3/13/14 How's It Going?

Options
Rabbit914
Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
Crap I meant to say 4/7/14-4/13/14. See that's what happens when I start a topic. LOL So since I'm already into Tuesday thought I would start this new thread. Week 2 people- how are you feeling? I did week 2 day 1 yesterday and day 2 this morning. Total Body Circuit and I alraedy felt like i was able to do more than last week. I still am best friends with Tanya though. LOL.

Replies

• Kimo0590
    Kimo0590 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey I did week 2 day 2 today (Monday) and tbc was insane but I felt the same as you where I think I did better with the workout this time than before. It's really one of the best workouts I've ever done. But so far T25 has been going great.
  • Lucilu75
    Lucilu75 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Redoing week 5 alpha as didn't manage to do day 5 last week. Also still struggling with TBC. Tania is my friend! Spider push ups?!!! However, nailed abs today. I have finally got some results after almost 6 weeks. Have lost a bit off hips and muffin top. My abs look more toned, I think. No actual weight change but as long as fat loss, increased strength... I am not actually following the diet plan but trying to eat at a slight deficit (TDEE - 15% most of the time), healthier eating (more lax at the weekend though) and trying to avoid eating my kids left overs!
    Looking forward to beta next week but still have 2 more days of TBC this week - I really dread that workout.
    L
  • eganita
    eganita Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Started week 2 of Gamma yesterday.. workout was called Rip't Up. It's still quite hard for me but I am improving. I have to say, doing push-up jacks after doing a whole ton of arm workouts (including a bunch of push-ups) wasn't quite feasible, though. I was able to SORT OF do two... hoping to improve on that the next time! Definitely felt the burn!! Onto Extreme Circuit tonight!