NSV - hey I'll take what I can get!

Options
isaacs06
isaacs06 Posts: 75 Member
So - as for my scale - I'm technically down 3 lbs so far. But sometimes its the little NSVs that make it all worth while. As far as I know, I'm the biggest in the group (started at 299 i'm 5'2). So not only am I able to do the shred without stopping now, I can cross my legs to do the side crunches. (you know, left foot crossed onto right knee etc) Sad, I know, but up until yesterday I could not cross my legs to do this - I improvised - propping my legs up on the couch. But now - 7 days in - I can cross my legs. I was a bit too excited. though I'd share. makes me wanna keep going!!!
Keep up the great effort everyone!!

Replies

• mamaleftwich
    mamaleftwich Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    So - as for my scale - I'm technically down 3 lbs so far. But sometimes its the little NSVs that make it all worth while. As far as I know, I'm the biggest in the group (started at 299 i'm 5'2). So not only am I able to do the shred without stopping now, I can cross my legs to do the side crunches. (you know, left foot crossed onto right knee etc) Sad, I know, but up until yesterday I could not cross my legs to do this - I improvised - propping my legs up on the couch. But now - 7 days in - I can cross my legs. I was a bit too excited. though I'd share. makes me wanna keep going!!!

Good for you!!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • WordWhimsy
    WordWhimsy Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Congrats on doing the workout without stopping. I sometimes have to take a little rest myself.
  • DSFfit
    DSFfit Posts: 133 Member
    Options

Great! Nothing like seeing results, and that soon. Congratulations.
  • babinsiegel
    babinsiegel Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congrats! The NSVs are the best! Last night I was able to do all the arm raises in the third segment with weights!! I was thrilled :) So motivating!!
  • ryker789
    ryker789 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    That is excellent! Great NSV. :drinker:
  • Jade2240
    Jade2240 Posts: 162
    Options
    Keep up the great work!! Congrats on the nsv
  • eclaireya
    eclaireya Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that's great!! Keep up the good work!
  • a_supergirl
    Options
    Awesome NSV, congrats!
  • MrsV1983
    MrsV1983 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That's awesome...both the weight loss and the NSV! Congrats!
  • TurboTam
    TurboTam Posts: 174 Member
    Options

Excellent job!!! Keep up the good work!