Replies

• RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mqzm2vTKo21snnt41o1_500.jpg
  • timetravelforfitness
    timetravelforfitness Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Is it just me or does David Tennant look strangely uncomfortable in those photos?

Either way, adorable!
  • tayloryay
    tayloryay Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    His eyes look nervous, haha. Like a deer in headlights.
  • RavenhairedWoman
    Options
    5ac820a11624355e27edc49c19cab938.JPG?itok=w_e6f0oL

Happy Thursday Ladies! Any Covert Affairs watchers out there?
  • Mustgetbuff
    Mustgetbuff Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Ben is the kind of guy who grows on you, haha. You really can't get the full effect from pictures, either. It's his mannerisms, attitude, all of it combined! I didn't completely get it at first either but I've definitely started to warm up to him, haha.

THIS exactly! I didn't really like Cumberbatch or Tennant until I fell in love with Sherlock and Doctor Who. It's not just a physical thing. I perhaps have a thing for adorable, dorky English gentlemen, though.
  • GeekdGirl
    GeekdGirl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Ben is the kind of guy who grows on you, haha. You really can't get the full effect from pictures, either. It's his mannerisms, attitude, all of it combined! I didn't completely get it at first either but I've definitely started to warm up to him, haha.

THIS exactly! I didn't really like Cumberbatch or Tennant until I fell in love with Sherlock and Doctor Who. It's not just a physical thing. I perhaps have a thing for adorable, dorky English gentlemen, though.

Agreed! I felt the same about Cumberbatch and Tennant. I didn't like either when I first started watching them, but they just grew on me (like mustgetbuff it's not physical- it's about the people they portray...!). For example, I read that Cumberbatch learned to play the violin for Sherlock, so his portrayal of Sherlock is much more realistic. I think that's awesome!

giphy_zps8f81fc74.gif

*Edited for a better gif
  • Mustgetbuff
    Options
    Ahhhh I just found out Karen Gillan is going to be at the con I'm going to next month! I'm only a few episodes in to the fifth season of Doctor Who but I'm pretty sure she is my favourite companion and I want to be her best friend.

ab8e265e6574fa72beaff23129d64987.jpg
  • timetravelforfitness
    timetravelforfitness Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm very sad that she seems to have shed her accent for the horror movie she's in (if she doesn't actually have an accent, please don't tell me!). I was so excited that she was starring I was going to go see it, though I hate horror.
  • RavenhairedWoman
    Options
    There have been too many days since a picture has been posted here...

tumblr_m0zlfxIk5D1r99f4t.gif
  • RavenhairedWoman
    Options
    Oh hey there *awkward smile*

h311DA6E9
  • Nimue108
    Nimue108 Posts: 110 Member
    Options

h311DA6E9

Kitty!!
  • RavenhairedWoman
    Options

h311DA6E9

Kitty!!

You talking to me?

giphy.gif
  • tayloryay
    tayloryay Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    This isn't technically A picture, more like a series of pictures with accompanying sound, but I think you Cumber*****es will like it. ;)http://youtu.be/sNPp74zh8lM
  • Mustgetbuff
    Options
    This isn't technically A picture, more like a series of pictures with accompanying sound, but I think you Cumber*****es will like it. ;)http://youtu.be/sNPp74zh8lM

Well that is basically the most amazing thing I've seen all week. I would buy the **** out of that album.

3369eb2bbe0dc27549ce32f975df16ac.jpg
  • RavenhairedWoman
    Options
    In honor of the Spud-tastic April Fools jokes all over MFP I tried sharing this picture but no one got it so I am sharing it here because at least you ladies will get it. (^_^)

doctor-who-strax-potato-head-notamused.jpg
  • Grendel07
    Grendel07 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh I just found out Karen Gillan is going to be at the con I'm going to next month! I'm only a few episodes in to the fifth season of Doctor Who but I'm pretty sure she is my favourite companion and I want to be her best friend.

ab8e265e6574fa72beaff23129d64987.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!! I"M SO JELLY!!! :(
    I went to the Wizard Con in my hometown of Sacramento earlier this month. Both my husband and I met the original Green/White Power Ranger; Jason David Frank! He was super cool in person! Childhood memories! My husband and I want to meet as many original Power Rangers as possible. But, i was super sad to see that no one from Doctor Who was at this Con. It was the first time a Con this size was hosted in Sacramento. (Sacramento is sooooooo boring and never has anything cool happening). I hope next year some Doctor Who cast will be there.
    Pleaseeeeeeeee take photo if you meet her!!
  • Mustgetbuff
    Options

I may have to fork over some cash to get my picture with her as I'm on to season six and I :heart: her so much.
  • Grendel07
    Grendel07 Posts: 112 Member
    Options

I may have to fork over some cash to get my picture with her as I'm on to season six and I :heart: her so much.

Me too! She and Rory are my favorite companions of the Doctor!
  • Mustgetbuff
    Options
    Happy Friday!
    aaeca3a3955875e18ad2861486604977.jpg
  • krist3ng
    krist3ng Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    captainamericastand.jpg?1394734283

OMG guys I AM IN LOVE

aghghgh

TOO HOT