April 2014 Check Ins

Options
teamryan90
teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
Today I am on day 27 of P90X. I have lost 14 pounds in the 27 days. I am have not taken measurements yet since tomorrow is the record day. One of my stepdaughters is still doing P90X daily with me. I have signed up to run three 5K races so far this year. My first race is in 9 days and we are still covered in snow and have a snow storm on the way tonight. Keep up the great workouts everyone!!!!

Please feel free to post weekly or daily and share anything you like including any questions. For those who are interested and those who want more accountability feel free to join my Total Team Beachbody Support and Motivation Group on Facebook. The link is below for anyone interested.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/527307200663612

Replies

• alexsandstrom1982
    Options
    Today I completed week 1 of P90X. I love it so far and it was worth the wait. After doing 2 very successful rounds of Power 90 and losing 82 pounds I decided to give P90X a try. I lost 3 more pounds which brings my total weight loss to 85 pounds.

I am excited for week 2. Keep up the great jobs everyone.:smile:
  • beckyyates
    Options
    Tony Horton 10 minute trainers, skiing, and kettle bells have been my workouts the past month. We got dumped on with more snow on Thursday and Friday so I had time to hit the slopes again.

Awesome job to Alex Sandstrom. Your are doing an amazing job. 85 pounds lost in less than a year is simply amazing. Keep it up.
  • teamryan90
    teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Alex,

Wow. Great job to you on your awesome weight loss and beginning P90X. 85 pounds lost is awesome. Keep bringing it.
  • stacykline88
    Options
    I am working out to P90X and Insanity hybrid. Three days a week I am training for a half marathon coming up in July.

Nicely done Alex on your weight loss. You are rocking it!! :smile:
  • alexsandstrom1982
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the kind words. The greatest feeling is waking up each morning and feeling healthier and better about myself. The 85 pounds loss is a bonus. I have not felt this great since I was a teenager.:smile: