Welcome

Options
scott091501
scott091501 Posts: 1,260 Member
So it seems that we have a bunch of new folks in the group. Welcome to the group and perhaps to the sport. My name is Scott. I am a moderator here and a USAT Level I Coach. Always feel free to ask questions. There is no stupid question as endurance sports and specifically multisport ventures are vastly different from traditional sports. I'll always do my best to answer any question presented to the best of my ability.

Replies

• Drudoo
    Drudoo Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I just want to let everyone know that Scott is a real person. I bumped into him this weekend down in Galveston on race day.

Scott, did I catch you off guard?!
  • scott091501
    scott091501 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I just want to let everyone know that Scott is a real person. I bumped into him this weekend down in Galveston on race day.

Scott, did I catch you off guard?!

Yeah. Haha. Started driving at 4 am and hadn't had the requisite amount of coffee to be coherent.
  • WannabeSC
    WannabeSC Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks for moderating group....and best of luck in NOLA! Race fast and be safe. I'll be doing support duties at FL70.3 and am so stoked to see tri season getting started! Post lots of details for those of us on the sidelines. Noobies can learn a lot from race reports, so its not bragging. Godspeed.