Level 1 Complete!

Options
chmosby
chmosby Posts: 19 Member
I just completed level 1 (as I started on 3/31) and I must say that I'm so proud of myself. Without this group, I don't think I would have continued through and did it on those days when I simply didn't want to (which happened to be over the weekend). This is an awesome group!

I haven't seen much change on the scale, but I can see it in the mirror and feel it in my clothes. I will do official measurements tomorrow morning before I start level 2 to see what happened there. I can honestly say though, that even if I don't see much, I can tell by the way I feel that I'm doing so good. I have so much more energy. I can feel muscles that I haven't felt for probably 12-15 years! I have abs under there just begging to be seen! :)

So how do you guys feel (tomorrow, I guess) upon your completion of level 1?

I'm ready to push through to level 2!

Have a great day my fellow shredders!

Replies

• sweetu24
    sweetu24 Posts: 21
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • Susan_in_CA
    Susan_in_CA Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yay! I finished level 1 yesterday. I will start level 2 today. No changes in scale though.
  • kducky22
    kducky22 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! Great job!! :flowerforyou:

Today is my last day on level 1 too and will post new measurements/weight tomorrow! I have already noticed such a difference, mostly in how well i can do the exercises!

NSV: I'm actually able to do the entire first round of push-ups on my toes!! I get about 5 into the second round and hit my knees, but it's sooo much better than the 5 I was able to do on day 1!
  • WordWhimsy
    WordWhimsy Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Great job to the Level 1 Finishers!

All pushups on toes!!!! Cool!!!!

I too am noticing an overall firmness, that I didn't think would be possible in just 9 workouts! I didn't take measurements, but I took a few pictures and also know how I'm feeling, and I like it
  • Jade2240
    Jade2240 Posts: 162
    Options
    Great work!!! Glad you are feeling great. Thank you for the motivation!
  • babinsiegel
    babinsiegel Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have abs under there just begging to be seen! :)

Love this!!
  • pistachiopeas
    pistachiopeas Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Great work! Keep it up.
  • chmosby
    chmosby Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of Level 2 DONE....or is this day 11? However you want to say it, it was a killer on the arms! It felt great to be doing different moves and working other areas though. It was a quick workout - seemed even faster paced than Level 1.