WordWhimsy
WordWhimsy Posts: 254 Member
Good morning, who has done their Shred?

Replies

• WordWhimsy
    Options
    I did, I did :smile:

So glad to get this over for the day. I also have to say The Doctor's Diet seems to be working too! Finally dropped the 2# that I had gained last week. Feeling very much on track, also feeling a little tighter in my arms and upper abs, yeah.

Really looking forward to Friday for Level 2.

Have a great day everyone!
  • danabm
    danabm Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I completed my shred this morning. I enjoy starting with it, but gosh it makes me so hungry. I have noticed that I can do the workouts more like I should now and hopefully it will carry over to level two this week.

I am ready for level two as I have been hanging at the same weight for 2 weeks. We completed our biggest loser challenge at work and my team came it second. Suck but better than last. I hope next year they do not start in January. It was so hard for me to work out in the cold months. But I really hope I don't even have to join next year. :happy:
  • mamaleftwich
    mamaleftwich Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I did, I did!!!! LOL Day 20 of Level 2! 10 more days to go!!! Deciding if I'm going to keep going and then start Level 3.
  • Jade2240
    Jade2240 Posts: 162
    Options
    I did, I did!!!! LOL Day 20 of Level 2! 10 more days to go!!! Deciding if I'm going to keep going and then start Level 3.

Wow! Inspiring keep it up!! You are over 1/2 done!
  • WordWhimsy
    Options

Great job!! And you're still breathing to tell the tale :bigsmile:
  • ErinMcMom
    ErinMcMom Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I took the night off last night so now I am on pace with you guys (I was a day ahead before)
    My ankles and shins hurt so much that I'm having difficulty just walking smoothly so I don't know if I'm going to make it through the whole thing tonight but we'll see. It sounds like dry kindling in a fire when I walk, so much cracking and creaking from my ankles, it really is gross.

In positive news, my weight has gone down 3 pounds since starting (I've been doing more walking though too, so I can't say it's attributed completely to the shred) and I moved down one notch on my belt today!

Is anybody else finding this workout to be very low on cardio? The abs and muscles parts are fine but the amount of cardio in this workout is so low that my fitbit doesn't even rate it as moderate and I take more steps getting my kids ready in the morning.
  • laoanime
    laoanime Posts: 15
    Options
    Day 9 done! One more day and off too phase 2 :)
  • michlou84
    michlou84 Posts: 34
    Options
    Completed my second go today to make up for missing yesterday and to keep up with the days. Excited for the end of level 1 tomorrow.
  • TurboTam
    TurboTam Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I completed my shred this morning. I enjoy starting with it, but gosh it makes me so hungry. I have noticed that I can do the workouts more like I should now and hopefully it will carry over to level two this week.

I did mine this morning too and I was starving by the time I got to work (2-1/2 hrs later). I will be out of town the 26th & 27th so I'm going to double up on the 25th and the 28th so I don't get behind.
  • thanson563
    thanson563 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Is anybody else finding this workout to be very low on cardio? The abs and muscles parts are fine but the amount of cardio in this workout is so low that my fitbit doesn't even rate it as moderate and I take more steps getting my kids ready in the morning.

You must be in much better shape then me! I like the abs and strength part (except the push ups, which I can still hardly do), but the cardio kills me.

But I got through Day 9....yay!
  • Ewestlu
    Ewestlu Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Felt sick the last 3 days but I'm back at it today. Can't decide if I'm going to double up a couple days or just forget about the days I missed and start level 2 on the 11th.
  • ashleyjohnstonn1
    ashleyjohnstonn1 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Today after I did the shred I was on a workout high and decided to do Jillian's Yoga Meltdown after! Man am I tired... but it felt great! Yoga is a really good way to calm down after the shred, but it's really really tough!
  • pistachiopeas
    pistachiopeas Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    DONE.
  • ryker789
    ryker789 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Skipped today!! I have been fighting through a cold and just can't do it today!! Rest day it is. :) you guys are doing great. Back at it tomorrow.
  • Jade2240
    Jade2240 Posts: 162
    Options
    Day 9 done! :)
  • lindaandrews21
    Options
    Day 9 done! Phew I did a late night work out again and i'm sick but I'm going to keep on shedding!