90-Day Fit & Nutr. Challenge Day #85 Final Week!

Options
amccord2
amccord2 Posts: 363 Member
It’s our LAST week FITNESS & NUTRITION Pals! Are you going to PUSH HARD??? DAY 85 .. HERE WE COME! Make sure you post your successes on here afterwards! Let’s motivate and challenge each other this last week of the challenge….

MorningFitnessMotivation_zpsc9e5a541.jpg

Replies

• alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Wow! I cant believe we are at the end!!! Unfortunately I am still injured but I said to myself I am going to do something every day this week, as long as it doesn't hurt my calf. This morning I did some gently warm up/stretches, upper body weight training. Legs tomorrow but will need to modify a lot. I will alternate these two workouts this week. I am hoping to make it to Bikram sometime this week as well but will need to take it easy. I am still not teaching Zumba and unsure if I will return next week (3rd wk after injury). I've gotten two treatments with the physiotherapist. After Friday's treatment I felt awesome! I didn't have any pain at all on Sat and part of Sun until I decided to go shopping with my daughter. I was on my feet way too long and my calf started hurting again. I am definitely not ready to start teaching Zumba. :cry: I will also focus on my diet this week. I have been doing well lately. I need to drink more water. Looking forward to hearing from everyone!!! Do we weigh in, take measurements and pictures next Monday? :flowerforyou:
  • ChelseaSM
    ChelseaSM Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Ahhh already?! It feels like it's been such a short time, hard to believe three months has passed. I'm in the midst of exams, so just hoping to maintain - I've met my goal for this challenge, so very happy with that!! Good luck everyone : )
  • ChelseaSM
    Options
    Hopefully everything is okay. Sure makes you appreciate being able to be active when an injury prevents you from doing so. You must be going stir-crazy without being able to go about your regular routine!
  • alf1163
    Options
    Hopefully everything is okay. Sure makes you appreciate being able to be active when an injury prevents you from doing so. You must be going stir-crazy without being able to go about your regular routine!

Chelsea, thank you! I am feeling much much better but I am still taking another week off from teaching Zumba. It was pretty hard the first week or so (going on 3 wks now) but I am more positive now. I know I have to heal so I don't reinjure. It definitely makes you more appreciative and not take good health for granted. I started doing some mild exercises especially for my legs this past Monday. I will increase slowly but have to be cautious to avoid any high impact exercise for a while.

How are you doing?? Good luck with your exams!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • 24Sept
    24Sept Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Is monday our last weigh in?
  • amccord2
    Options
    Is monday our last weigh in?

Yes!:drinker: Let's share our results here on this thread!!!! I can't wait to see all of the progress! It has been very motivating. I am working on the Step Challenge, but I need to get a pedometer. Right now I am just logging my jogging miles for my C25K workouts.:wink:
  • alf1163
    Options
    Hello everyone!!! Well, this is it??? That was fast!!! I really enjoyed this challenge and meeting all of you wonderful people!!! Angela, you are awesome!! Thank you for all your hard work and taking the time to post and motivate us. This challenge helped to get to my goal. I am happy to say that I accomplished it!!!! I am down to 124 (goal 125) and lost 7 inches overall. Now comes the hard part, maintaining!!! I have been there before and gained but this time feels different. I really think it will be easier to maintain than in the past. I am in a different place now. My relationship with food is so much better now, healthier.

I wish all of you success not only in your personal lives but success in your journey to good health. I hope to stay in touch with all of you. Maybe we will meet again in another challenge. BTW, any of you doing a challenge in April? My short term motivations are a cruise in mid May to Key West and The Bahamas. Long term, continue to eating healthy and exercising, meditating, yoga, etc to continue to stay healthy and energized to live my life fully. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

j0jmko.jpg
  • 24Sept
    24Sept Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all of you .it was good to meet you and to get to know your struggles. I have lost over 20 pounds in the last three months.I never did measure myself again so I didn't know what my measurements are. because I've lost someone that I love very dearly this post won't be long but I do want to say thank you and good luck on your journey.
  • amccord2
    Options
    Thanks to all of you .it was good to meet you and to get to know your struggles. I have lost over 20 pounds in the last three months.I never did measure myself again so I didn't know what my measurements are. because I've lost someone that I love very dearly this post won't be long but I do want to say thank you and good luck on your journey.

I have enjoyed you and your liveliness during the challenge. Kudos on your successful weight-loss! :drinker: Also, I'm sorry for your loss of a close friend.
  • amccord2
    Options
    Hello everyone!!! Well, this is it??? That was fast!!! I really enjoyed this challenge and meeting all of you wonderful people!!! Angela, you are awesome!! Thank you for all your hard work and taking the time to post and motivate us. This challenge helped to get to my goal. I am happy to say that I accomplished it!!!! I am down to 124 (goal 125) and lost 7 inches overall. Now comes the hard part, maintaining!!! I have been there before and gained but this time feels different. I really think it will be easier to maintain than in the past. I am in a different place now. My relationship with food is so much better now, healthier.

I wish all of you success not only in your personal lives but success in your journey to good health. I hope to stay in touch with all of you. Maybe we will meet again in another challenge. BTW, any of you doing a challenge in April? My short term motivations are a cruise in mid May to Key West and The Bahamas. Long term, continue to eating healthy and exercising, meditating, yoga, etc to continue to stay healthy and energized to live my life fully. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

j0jmko.jpg

You GO GIRL! Your abs look great! You did not let that sprain hinder your results! :flowerforyou: It was wonderful to have you during the challenge. I'll need to post my measurements later because I just took them this morning, and left them at home.
  • alf1163
    Options

24sept, sorry for your loss.
  • amccord2
    Options
    OK, I lost a total of close to 9 inches!!!:smile: Woohoo!:drinker: I appreciate everyone for participating. :heart:
  • alf1163
    Options
    Angela, that is awesome!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • ChelseaSM
    Options
    So sorry for your loss.
  • ChelseaSM
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the wonderful company during this challenge. I have lost almost 20 lbs, and 31 inches. Most importantly though, I've fallen into quite the fitness routine and am now a regular at my gym. I was so afraid to join a gym, and am still a little self aware when doing my weight routines, but am now consistently going a minimum of 4 days a week. Exams are done this week and then I hope to get back to tracking regularly and getting down another 20 lbs. Thanks for all the encouragement, and best of luck in reaching your own goals. I'd be down for another challenge in the future :)