New to keto! Advice would be great!

Options
Hello everyone!
I am new to keto and while ive been doing tons of research I still feel like I have no idea what im doing. Ive been really good about sticking to my carb macros, but i just cant even come close to my protein and fat macros. I seem to be much more worried about staying under my carbs than making sure that im getting in enough fat/protein. Ive set my goals at 70% 25% 5% which comes to 137g, 110g, 22g. In order to be in ketosis I need to be hitting all my macros, right?? Also, I should be finding my NET carbs for the day...right?? Ugh. Feeling a little discouraged. Any help would be amazing. Feel free to add me as well, I need all the support I can get!

xoxo

Replies

• karryann2008
    Options
    I'm fairly new to keto lifestyle, but for a fat/protein combo I go for cheese and eggs, I also have almond butter-a few carbs. But adding butter to veggies, extra meat/ fish all help.
    My food diary is open to friends so feel free to add me if you want to have a look at what I eat
    It gets easy very quickly when you find what hits your macros , keep going:-)
  • hawleyrose1
    hawleyrose1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You might want to add this script to your internet browser which will give you a "net carbs" option in your MFP diary. Very helpful. And very easy to install.
    https://userscripts.org/scripts/show/124645