100+ to lose & would love support

Options
achbarrow
achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
Hello All! *waves* Ayla here!
I'm a big bi/pan girl with some big goals looking for some friends to support and help support me as I slog though this weight loss thing. Here is a bit about me:
5'7"
SW: 305
CW: 299.9 (woohooo back under 300, barely but it counts)
GW: 185
I'm a nerd.
I identify as Bi or Pan (I say both because I identify with both and sometimes one is easier for people to understand than the other).
I'm a cat lady.
I'd love to find some people with similar goals as me but really I'd never turn down the chance to make a new friend. *hugs* :flowerforyou:

Replies

• palmerdanielle
    palmerdanielle Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Palmer, and our goals are somewhat similar :)

I'm 22, I started 276, currently at 250.2 :) So just over 25lbs lost. My goal is currently 160, but may go lower or stay there, I'll see when I get there. I'd say I'm a bit of a nerd, and love cats as well, and I try to be really supportive! I'm straight, but consider myself to be very open and an ally.

ETA: I'm also 5'7.

:happy:
  • gonekampin
    Options
    What's up I'm Brandi. I started with over 100lbs to lose close to 300 I didn't weigh myself before starting the diet/life style change in fear i'd just get discouraged an quit. I'm now down to 266 in much less time then expected. Its crazy how many pounds you can shed just from eating better and a little exercise. Anyway I'm 6 ft and my goal is 175 but may keep going.
  • Shaluna
    Shaluna Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also trying to lose pretty much 100 lbs exactly. My highest weight was 100.4 kg (226 lbs) and last time I weighed myself I was 96.5 kg (217 lbs). My goal weight is about 55 kg (124 lbs). I'm 160 cm (5'3"). I hope to reach my goal before I turn 30 and I have almost two years to reach it.
  • bbwphoto1976
    bbwphoto1976 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am also losing 100+ well really even 200. I am a lesbian but always willing to support women going thru the same thing.
    SW 385
    CW 336
    Goal!! Yeah its a big goal of 185.

I'm 37 in Chicago. Hope you all had an awesome weekend and didn't have too many chocolate bunny ears. I didn't even have them in my sight to bite off :-)