30 Day Slim Down Day 10

Options
TseliB
TseliB Posts: 300 Member
Hey, how are we doing ladies? Hope you've all been faring better than me. Popped in for a motivation boost coz I've done NOTHING since the rest day!! I have a feeling I may have burned myself out slightly last week. Lol.

It's after 8pm now and I'm busy making cupcakes for my son's bake sale tomorrow. Really gonna try and squeeze day 10 in before bed.

Wish me luck! Smooches, xxx

Replies

• alli4795
    alli4795 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Wishing you luck!!

Don't think I'll get my Day 10 in - sorry! Had I been planning better, I really wish I had done the quick trouble zones rather than 30DS level 2 last night....oh how I hate that level! Doesn't get any better, but I hope we're getting better :)
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Ya, I haven't done anything really either. I walked yesterday, and walked my kids to school, and mowed the lawn today. And, ate cookies... So, not much motivation eh? LOL! I'm still trying to recover from this respiratory thing I got. Pretty sure that mowing the lawn in high pollen count is just going to make for a louzy night. But, whatya do?

Glad to see you ladies sticking with it. So far, I can't commit to anything anymore! :mad:
  • TseliB
    Options
    Glad to hear you've both kept moving, even though things haven't gone quite as planned! Good going!:flowerforyou:

ETA: Yeah... Um, day 10? Didn't happen. Lol.
  • SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I'm so far behind, it's sad :-( I tried a light jog the past couple of days and felt like poo. I'll catch up at some point but glad to see y'all are kicking away!!!!
  • TseliB
    Options
    I'm so far behind, it's sad :-( I tried a light jog the past couple of days and felt like poo. I'll catch up at some point but glad to see y'all are kicking away!!!!

I'm just glad you're starting to feel good enough to be out and about. Slow & steady. You'll be back at 100% soon :flowerforyou: