Any Spokane Peeps??

Options
13»

Replies

• ruthmfrey
    ruthmfrey Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just moved to Spokane last week and don't know anybody! Please feel free to add me, it would be so cool to meet some people in the area!!
  • ashleymarie86
    ashleymarie86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    bump
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Look, Spokane.
  • HeatherMJones14
    Options
    I'm in Spokane and new today to myfitnesspal so don't know how to add people but could use all the support I can get.
  • rubydrm
    rubydrm Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm on the Northside! On most mornings I go to Spokane Barre for my workout there, then take the fam to the Y in the eves (at least until the weather gets better). I'm using RunDouble to train for a 5K. I just started--again, on here. I'm going on my second week at SB, and Week 2 on RD. Everyone have a great day :))
  • HeatherMJones14
    Options
    :)
  • alpha1548
    alpha1548 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Valley and workout at the Y. I just started a Couch to 10k program in hopes of actually being able to run a good chunk of Bloomsday this year. I'm in the middle of week 2, I will only be 10 weeks in by Bloomsday but that's still better than 0 weeks!
  • CarolPalmlund
    CarolPalmlund Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Carol Palmlund. I am 68 yrs old, married 41 years, have four surviving kids and 15 grandkids. I am a polio survivor and have type 2 diabetes. This is my third day and so far so good! I spend most of my day either cross stitching or crotching. Have had three runins with cancer but, as of now, am now cancer free! How are you doing? Make that crocheting !
  • jokerjim13
    jokerjim13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Audubon Park neighborhood and travel quite a bit, I see a lot of people doing fantastic.

54360772.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Lizzinc
    Lizzinc Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Valley. New to MFP. Looking for a good support system!