• mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Original start weight back in July 2013: 211
    Challenge start weight: 157
    April 11 loss: 5.9 - 151.1

Total April loss: 5.9lbs

Kickin butt right out of the gate!

Had to edit as my scale is weighing 2 lbs heavier than my doctor's scale! Whoot!
  • mspoopoo
    Options
    That's awesome! WTG!

Thanks! Having a much better day today!
  • shuki_cotren
    shuki_cotren Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Original start weight back in Dec 2012: 211
    April 11 weight: 154.4

Total April loss: 2.6 lb

We have the same starting weights mspoopoo! I hope we motivate each other with continued losses! :)
  • meganmoore112
    meganmoore112 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Original SW: 149
    Challenge SW: 143.3
    CW: 143.4

Well... no success this week. But I tend to not lose for 2-3 weeks and then I'll be down a pound. Maybe next week!
  • mommahix
    mommahix Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Original SW: 197
    Challenge SW: 144
    CW: 143.8

Slow and steady this time i think!!!!!
  • stormyxpony
    stormyxpony Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Original SW:195
    Challenge SW: 185
    CW:184.4
  • mspoopoo
    Options
    Original start weight back in Dec 2012: 211
    April 11 weight: 154.4

Total April loss: 2.6 lb

We have the same starting weights mspoopoo! I hope we motivate each other with continued losses! :)

Well done this week.How cool is that! We are WL twins! Let's motivate each other. I'm 5'3". How tall are you?
  • BeckyLF05
    BeckyLF05 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    04/04/14 Challenge SW: 173.4
    04/11/14 Current Weight: 172.2

Starting off in the RIGHT direction this time! :drinker: I was definitely FOOLISH the last challenge and went backwards! :noway:

:flowerforyou:
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Good morning all of you "lighter" people!!

Original SW in 2013 = 272.1
    Challenge SW = 259..4
    April 11 = 255.6
    Total April loss = 3.8 .bs!!
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Original start weight (Aug. 2013): 250.5
    Challenge start weight: 197
    April 11: 196.6

I seem to be bouncing around in a 3 pound range. It seems like a mini-plateau as I have rarely gone this long without some sort of loss.

I am still not back to the low of the range - my April Fool's challenge end weight. But, my body is recompositioning. I have lost 7.5 inches in the last 3 weeks.
  • Rebamae
    Options
    Sorry, I am the one always with questions:
    Do we put our weight loss in the spreadsheet or do one of our mighty leaders do that for us?

Thanks
    And again thank guys for doing this for us!!

Reba
  • KMasz
    KMasz Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    SW = 167 (01/2013)
    CW = 131.0 (04/04/2014)
    UGW: 120.0 (by 12/31/2014)
    Independence Challenge GW: 124.0 (7 lbs loss = 0.54 lb/wk)

April Weigh-ins:
    04/04 = 131.0
    04/11 = 127.0 (4.0 lb loss)
    04/18 =
    04/25 =
    April total = 4.0 lb loss!

I have switched to TDEE -10% and this was my first week eating that way. I have been doing really well with my calories and my macros, I think it helps to always have a consistent target, and not one that changes based on my exercise level. A couple of weeks ago, I was weighing in at 128 (not the 131 I have as my starting weight). I think the fact that I actually did pretty well last weekend with exercise helped me shed any excess water weight I might have been carrying from eating poorly the weekends prior. I've changed my ultimate goal weight to 120 and will switch to maintenance from there. I also got back into weight lifting this week (wed) so I'll be expecting a possible gain next week due to my "new" excercise and I will be expecting a slower rate of loss from here on out.

Great job to the other Losers for some nice losses!!
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I am the one always with questions:
    Do we put our weight loss in the spreadsheet or do one of our mighty leaders do that for us?

Thanks
    And again thank guys for doing this for us!!

Reba

You enter your own weekly weights on the current month's tab. The summary tab populates automatically. Anyone with issues just message me or Shmu.
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Oh, the excitement of the first week! I'm just giddy with all the losses going on here. Everyone is motivated and doing well. I hope I see that at week 8 ;-) Pace!

I heroically got back down to where I started and was able to log a net zero for the week. Awesome! I'm feeling weak yesterday and today, I think I'm hitting a hard plateau. I hope I can break through this pretty soon and continue to inch down to my goal. The last ten pounds!

Glad to see us really off to the races, remind your friends to log their weights on the spreadsheet.

Mule
  • 1crvygrl
    1crvygrl Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    OSW 204 Nov '13
    CSW 198
    CW 200

The unfortunate, but not totally unexpected, results of a week of babysitting grandkids on spring break and 3 birthdays.:grumble:
    I did pretty good on exercise, though I need to get in more, but had a really bad week on food and water. Hoping for much better results next weigh in.:blushing:
  • Rebamae
    Options
    [/quote]
    You enter your own weekly weights on the current month's tab. The summary tab populates automatically. Anyone with issues just message me or Shmu.
    [/quote]

Found the tab! Thanks!!
  • StreetBystander
    StreetBystander Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Original starting weight (July 2013): 252.0
    Challenge starting weight: 231.2
    April 11: 226.0

Woo! So excited to hit my first mini goal of dipping into the 220s. I had been wavering between 230 and 240 since November.
  • ceemcb
    ceemcb Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    SW April 4 162.4
    CW April 11 161.6

Hoped for more but it's something!!!
  • shmulyeng
    shmulyeng Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Excited to get back into a fresh challenge!

After going up 1 pound before the challenge started, I managed a 3 pound loss (net 2 pounds). I hope I'm back on track.

The next couple of weeks will be a BIG challenge for me. Passover begins on Monday evening and goes for 8 days. While this varies according to traditions, my rules do not allow any grain (besides Matzoh), beans, corn, rice and many other products. I'm pretty much left with dairy, potatoes, meat/chicken/fish and most fruits and vegetables. We also have two formal meals almost every day. Yes, lot's of food and not much exercise. I also won't be active on MFP for most of this time. I will have to get my day count reset after the holiday.