Friday Check in

Options
msthang444
msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
Hey all! How has your week been? Mine was decent.

Monday - Lower body weights
Tuesday - Insanity Plyo cardio circuit
Wednesday - Upper Body
Thursday - Body Combat HIIT (30 min) - which was the first time I had done it - AWESOME :)
Friday - I'll do Lower body when I get outta work.

We have a pep rally at the end of the day so that'll be a nice way to end it all out ;)

Replies

• Cookie_4
    Cookie_4 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Lady, you are kick a**! Hope everyone had a good week. Here's my current and forecast:

Monday - ran a mile + shoulders and abs
    Tuesday - 2 miles + leg work
    Wednesday - elliptical + back and biceps
    Thursday - passed out after a long day at work
    Friday - mile + chest and triceps
    Saturday - mile + leg work
    Sunday - rest? Probably not. More shoulder and abs!

Never thought I'd say I really enjoy working out this often. I hope it sticks!
  • Swimnessa
    Swimnessa Posts: 44
    Options
    My week was SOOO busy. I did not get as much exercise in as I would normally, but I did still make healthy well balanced meals for the week AND NO processed lunches. I made enough each night to eat as leftovers and ate homemade granola and plain greek yogurt for breakfast. That in itself was a huge accomplishment as I normally have a lean cuisine for lunch every single day. I am a work in process and I know it is not perfect, but I love the changes that are occurring.
  • msthang444
    Options
    cookie i'm so proud of you :) You are doing a phenomenal job :)
  • msthang444
    Options
    swimnessa - good for you!!! I need to follow your example :)
  • TashTag
    TashTag Posts: 109
    Options
    Mine was hectic.
    Sunday: Diagnosed with Hypothyroidism
    Monday: All raw vegeterian day (Not intended)
    Tuesday: Lost weight
    Wednesday: Got rushed to hospital with a weird viral infection
    Thursday: Slept, drink 2litres of water, ate porridge
    Friday, Still groggy from morphine. Had fruit.

Hahaha Not exactly what I had in mind.

But hay we live and learn :) Still smiling
  • msthang444
    Options
    TashTag - what a rough week! It'll be better next week!!!
  • lisele03
    lisele03 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Just finished my workout for today and have managed to workout 5/6 days so far. Pretty good for me. Now off to see my 95 yr. old Mom for her workout! Hey, if she can do it I have no excuses!
  • msthang444
    Options
    Just finished my workout for today and have managed to workout 5/6 days so far. Pretty good for me. Now off to see my 95 yr. old Mom for her workout! Hey, if she can do it I have no excuses!

That's awesome! We went to a nursing home with some of my students last week and the folks there did "zumba" it was super cute :)
  • SPeffer1
    SPeffer1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My week was terrible as far as getting in exercise. I walked at least 30 minutes on my tm each day but I didn't even get in my 10,000 steps each day. Wednesday I ran four miles, but other than that I'm having a hard time even remembering. Ug. No wonder I feel like a slug today.
  • animalldy
    animalldy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    My week was good, nice weather in Minnesota! I was generally pretty hungry, wondering if I need to bump up my calories even more to maintain....

Sun: 30 min run, hubby grilled :)
    Mon: rest day
    Tues: weights, dog walk
    Wed: rest day, friends over for grilling :)
    Thurs: elliptical
    Fri: dog walk
    Sat: leaving for work trip (China), so I will not be logging until I get back which is next Friday. My goals are to do my knee physical therapy 3x while I'm there. I packed workout clothes but I doubt I will have the energy. Food = meh, will eat what is good, and good tasting food isn't guaranteed so when I like it I eat up! I've also packed dried fruit, protein bars and nuts.

Keep it up everyone! See y'all next weekend!
  • Sturgeonsarah49
    Sturgeonsarah49 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Had a good day
    Walked 4.5 miles! Ive broken my shoulder in a car accident 10 weeks ago so walking is all I can do!
    My only downfall is that I had a big piece of chocolate cake which I used the cals from my walk !!
    Trying to drink a lot more water and not eat my exercise cals!
    Can I ask how many cals a day you guys eat?:wink:
  • Sturgeonsarah49
    Sturgeonsarah49 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Everyone's doing really well
    Together we can do this! Xx
  • lisele03
    lisele03 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am eating 1200-1500 cals (net) and am usually under my daily goal. This seems to be working for me now but I’ve just started and have a lot to lose. I found drinking a lot of water does help me and walking is better than lying around…. Good for you!!!!! Hope your shoulder is mending well… (ouch)