Options

Replies

• kittikat1119
    kittikat1119 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    SW: 212.6
    CW: 210.4
    Total lost: 2.2 lbs

Think it would have been more but I am very sore today and am pretty sure I am retaining water. Oh well, we will see what happens next week.
  • evolution328
    evolution328 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    SW: 162
    Week 1: 160

18 pounds to go :)
  • vrinda9183
    vrinda9183 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    SW- 201.6
    Last week- 199.3
    This week- 198.3
  • AngJac77
    AngJac77 Posts: 37
    Options
    sw - 186
    March 31 - 184 -2lbs
    April 07 - 182 -2lbs
  • zivasak
    zivasak Posts: 88
    Options
    My weigh in is around the 20th of each month.

March 20th 159 lbs-72 kgs
    April 20th-
    May 20th-
    June 20th-

I'd better workout hard this week as the next weigh in is approaching fast.
    I am also cutting out the glass of bubbly for 21 days and see how that goes.

Will be back here in three weeks! Exciting!

2.2 lbs down! 17.8 lbs to go!
  • bazookamomma
    bazookamomma Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    SW:159.5
    CW:156

LOSS= 3.5lbs

Yaaay me! Week one done -16.5lbs to go.

[That's great!! So happy for you! Keep up all your hard work! :):happy: ]
  • bazookamomma
    bazookamomma Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    ughhh super frustrated this morning.... Thursdays are my weigh-in days, and I have had a great week so far with workouts and eating healhy! The scale would NOT budge this morning.... I just keep telling myself plenty of other factors could be in play, and to keep at it for myself, and not just the scale.

Some days its harder than others to remind myself that I am doing this for me and my lifestyle NOT the numbers on the scale. STILL in full swing to try and lose these last pounds though! It just might fall off slower than I would like :)

Im up for any tips and suggestions please :) Also feel free to add me for extra support and motivation!

18 pounds left until my goal weight!!

Just keep going! I feel the same way sometimes! Maybe weigh in less frequently.. I find I can get a little obsessed with slight changes on the scale. Try every two weeks. Make sure you drink lots of water and get sleep! You're doing great!
  • ThinkInOregon
    Options
    March 24th weight: 140 lb
    March 31st Weight: 138.8 lb

Down 1.2 lbs! YAY!

Goal weight 120-125 lbs.

Today's weigh-in April 9, 2014: 137.6 lbs

Down 1.2 lbs!!
  • megmo1985
    megmo1985 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Another day to weigh in has come! Here are my stats.

Starting weight: 154.4
    Last week's weight: 148.36
    Today's weight: 147.75
    Net gain this week: -.61
    Overall loss: 6.65 pounds

Goal weight: 130 lbs

Nice to see a loss after gaining a little bit last week.

What worked: My workout routine is getting better and better!

What didn't: Figuring out when to eat. I've had a few times where I haven't had enough to eat before going into a workout and I feel lethargic
  • Empressmee
    Empressmee Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    3 lbs down! I'm so happy to see this weight dropping I hope to see the 100 club by the end of the month.

SW: 215 (March)
    CW: 207
    GW: 202 (for April)

4/02: 207
    4/09: 204 :happy:
    4/16:
    4/23:
    4/30:

End of Month (4/30 Wed):
  • GreenEyedBandita
    GreenEyedBandita Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My weight in day is on Mondays however, I had been in the hospital last week with an infection. No workouts & really no solid food. I was on an all clear liquid diet for 3 days.

Team "20" starting weight 239.6

I weighed in on Wed 4/9 234.6

Down "5" pounds!!

"15" pounds to go ....
  • MaggieMay419
    MaggieMay419 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    March 24 (first weigh in and first day back to MFP)
    Starting weight - 207 lbs
    March 31 (challenge start date) - 204.1 lbs

I've changed my weigh in date to Thursdays. Progress has been made!!

April 3rd - 201.9 down 2.2 lbs

April 10 - 201.1 lbs
    Total dropped since beginning of Team 20 challenge - 3lbs. Only 17 more to go!
  • Nadisay
    Nadisay Posts: 18
    Options
    First week weight up 1.6lbs, but still doing this....next week weight so close, still positive. Boyyyy.....this isn't easy!!
  • 867Jen5309
    867Jen5309 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Alright, my starting weight on March 31st was 141...I had few evenings of dinner out and not so great food choices which caused me to gain a couple of pounds, but my weigh in as of last night is 140.8, so at least I can say that I lost what I had gained. Now to just keep pushing!
  • R_Woodruff
    R_Woodruff Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight-218 lbs

I'm pretty excited to see if I can get to ONEderland by June! Good luck to all of you! :smile:

Well I'm a little late on my weigh in, but I can't decide which days to weigh so I think Wednesday will be it from now on haha.
    SW-218
    CW-213

Down 5 pounds!
  • Jump4Fitness
    Jump4Fitness Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself this morning and was down only a pound. I was disappointed but will take it as it is one pound closer to my goal! I am actually aiming for 25 lbs total, but 20 by the end of June. I started at the end of March and am down 7 lbs so far.
  • laurenk08
    laurenk08 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    ughhh super frustrated this morning.... Thursdays are my weigh-in days, and I have had a great week so far with workouts and eating healhy! The scale would NOT budge this morning.... I just keep telling myself plenty of other factors could be in play, and to keep at it for myself, and not just the scale.

Some days its harder than others to remind myself that I am doing this for me and my lifestyle NOT the numbers on the scale. STILL in full swing to try and lose these last pounds though! It just might fall off slower than I would like :)

Im up for any tips and suggestions please :) Also feel free to add me for extra support and motivation!

18 pounds left until my goal weight!!

Still at the same weight after this weeks weigh in, I know there are several factors at play though! including stress, this particular time of the month, and lack of sleep. Hopefully it will all just fall off at once ;) This weight is my notorious number for a plateau as well, so I just have to keep pushing.

On a positive note: 30DS is going great and I start level 2 tomorrow, I have maintained a clean diet all week and been doing great on protein :)

You are all doing great! Love seeing everyones numbers drop! It is great motivation!
  • kayha112
    kayha112 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    03/27: 184.6

04/04: 182.0

04/11: 180.2

Down 1.8 lbs from last week and feeling good :happy:
  • DRBody
    DRBody Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm going to weigh in every Friday and post my weekly progress here.

3/28: 147lbs
    4/4: 140 lbs
    4/11: 140 lbs

This week was not a good week for me; I gave into my sweet cravings and treated myself a little too much over the past weekend. I'm going to do much better next week though.
  • coquinat
    coquinat Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    3/29: 207.8
    4/5: 206.6
    4/12: 204.4

down 2.2 this week, 3.4 lbs in total