Shaun T's Mistake In Plyo Cardio Circuit - FIXING IT

Options
heyitsadam
heyitsadam Posts: 70 Member
If you've done the first part of Plyo Cardio Circuit you noticed that there's a glitch in the stretching routine. Now, if you're OCD like me, it's a big-freakin' deal.

The glitch I'm referring to is during the stretch. After the SECOND hip-flexor stretch, Shaun SKIPS the straight leg stretch, the leg extensions and contractions and goes straight to the deep lunge even though he did them on the OTHER side.

Here's how you get around that without having to pause the workout and keep your stretch even.

On the first HIP-FLEXOR STRETCH:
When Shaun says, "Hip-Flexor Stretch," do the Hip-flexor stretch.
When Shaun says, "Straight-Leg Stretch," do the straight-leg stretch.
When Shaun says, bend down, hands on the floor and put your right leg in the air SWITCH LEGS AND STRAIGHT LEG STRETCH THE OTHER LEG.
When Shaun says, start the 10 leg contractions, that's when you slowly do your deep lunge and hold it until he catches up to you.

Now he goes to hip-flexor on the OTHER side and for some reason, skips the OTHER straight leg (which you did), the leg lift (which you skipped) and then goes straight to the lunge....

and you're back on track and didn't hit pause!

Replies

• watto1903
    watto1903 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wait till you get to the Max stuff and you are down doing press-ups and you look up at screen as he is waffling to find that everyone else is taking a water break and he hasn't said anything! And you're arms and shoulders are dying........
  • metimemum
    metimemum Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have just finished my 2nd round of Insanity... I was thinking of having a full recovery week and sitting back and watching the DVDs instead of doing them. This is just to see what the other athletes get up to, whilst my head is down with burning abs and shoulders.