How did you guys do it?

Options
prkjimin
prkjimin Posts: 3 Member
Hi c:
I've been stuck on yo-yo dieting for the past half a year or so, and I'm really sick of it. I don't want to go back to Taiwan to have my friends and relatives commenting on how much weight I gained. I used to be in the low 100's when I first moved to America, but now I'm 124 pounds. How did you guys lose weight? I feel like I'm doing something horribly wrong T^T

Replies

• winterthighs
    winterthighs Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Do lots and lots of cardio! Eat moderately, smaller portions each time, drink ALOT of water and keep junk food/soda out of your diet. That's what helped me. ^-^ Good luck! <3
  • onrainyydays
    Options
    I start eating "clean" by eat mostly fresh fruits and vegetables, and cut out most carbs like bread and rice, and most sugary stuff like desserts, candy, and soda. Also, tofu, nuts and seeds instead of meat, or eat more seafood. Try to use minimal oil when cooking. Control portion size, and exercise! Salads really are a blessing though because you can eat a giant salad for less calories; just make sure you don't drown it in salad dressing. You can try every other day only eating strictly healthy foods, then the next day have something like a heavier calorie meal or a dessert you've been craving, so you dont feel deprived and start binge eating.

for me, It's been a lot easier and effective to lose/maintain weight by cooking for myself, vs. when i lived at home and my mom fed me lol.