Who all is still with us?

Options
Just wondering who all is still on track doing the 30 day shred :) and what day your on. Congrats to everyone for getting this far!!

Replies

• hulamama808
    hulamama808 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I'm still here!
    I'm so happy that a group of friends is enthusiastically doing this with me at work. We're sticking with Level 1 for a while...
    I can tell that I'm getting stronger, but I want to move on when my body is ready. No injuries allowed! :)
    It makes me happy to see everyone progressing at their own pace.
    Onward!
  • Apollo090
    Apollo090 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Day 2 level 2. I took a few days off here and there because of too much pain but doubled up on some days. I'm not logging the workouts anymore though, using TDEE method now and I factor in my exercise into that. Motivates me more :)
  • thanson563
    thanson563 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm here! Level 2, Day 2. I've also taken some days off here and there (mostly due to ankle and/or knee pain), but tried to at least get out and walk on those days. Having this group to be accountable to has helped a ton!
  • sphkhn
    sphkhn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I am! But I'm only on day 5 because I do it three days a week it's getting a lot easier and I muted Jillian so that helps a lot.
  • bobbietaylor733
    Options
    I`m still in!!!!! Level 2 Day 3.... still have to pause a few seconds and take a drink between the cardio, but I`m doin` it! Feeling great!!!!!!
  • Karissa_Clohan
    Karissa_Clohan Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm still here!
    Level 2 Day 3 - I'm the same as bobbietaylor7, short breaks between cardio... but it's still getting done! :D
  • WordWhimsy
    WordWhimsy Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm here, I took yesterday off because I I did a 5k, and I am sore today.
  • laoanime
    laoanime Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm still here! After I finished my level one I took a day break and am now on level 2 and just finished day 2 today!
  • Jb00630
    Jb00630 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Level 2, Day 2 today! It was a tough one to get through, but happy to say I'm still hanging in there!
  • Melissas9799
    Melissas9799 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am still here! On level 2 day 2. Dealing with a hurt knee but pushing through it!
  • Jade2240
    Jade2240 Posts: 162
    Options
    You are all awesome! Great job everyone!
  • mamaleftwich
    mamaleftwich Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm still here!!! Level 2 day 24!
  • ashleyjohnstonn1
    ashleyjohnstonn1 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Me! Level 2 Day 3 :)
  • pistachiopeas
    pistachiopeas Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm here! Level 2, day 13. And loving it...(sort of, haha).
  • boofburrows
    Options
    I'm still here too! I had to take two rest days because my arms hurt so much I could hardly straighten them- think I overdid it with the weights. But I'm back and ready for day 4!
  • DSFfit
    DSFfit Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Today is level 2 day 7 for me. I am still motivated, finding that I need one rest day every week.
  • WordWhimsy
    WordWhimsy Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I have to admit I took the whole weekend off, 5K on Saturday, then sore on Sunday. Also today I didn't get up and Shred, Mondays are the toughest for me, and my evening is all booked up!

I promise I'll get back on track tomorrow.
  • danabm
    danabm Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am still here and my body is feeling it. I took Sunday off because I am starting to feel the knee pan so many people talked about. I feel it doing the jumping jacks, so I was happy to see them little in round two. I will hopefully double up today and get caught up.
  • dmfrank78
    dmfrank78 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm here! I, too, took the weekend off. I still worked out, just didn't do the Shred. So, I am starting Level 2 today.
  • milksibling
    Options
    I want to still be here! I pulled my calf muscle during a jumping jack (went a little overboard with weighted calf raises...), so I'm trying to do low impact cardio and upper body weight training for a few days...