Restarting... AGAIN

Hi all. I am Samantha and I've been a member of this site off and on and can never really seem to get it together. I figured today was as good a day as any to try and get back into things since I have a consultation with a "health advisor" at my gym today.

I started at 320 pounds and am currently at 312.9. I am a writer/novelist, so I spend a fair amount of my time sitting on my butt in front of a computer. It's hard for me to get motivated because I typically feel like time away from my computer is wasted. I could have been using it to work, so that's a mindset issue to get over. I am trying to get to be more active as well as trying to eat better and could use all the motivation, support, tips, and tricks that anyone is willing to give.

Replies

• HI!

I am restarting my journey with mfp again today! I started out tracking calories and food when i was taking a nutrition class. Then the class was over and I stopped. Then Life happened and it brings me to the point where i want to be thinner than I am. I want to be healthy and to be in a smaller size than my Husband. ;)

SO Here's to being healthy and being accountable!

:drinker:
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    i restarted to wishing you guys luck
  • vcdfw
    vcdfw Posts: 49
    Thanks Lexie... Love that photo and the slogan, words to live by