Round two anyone?

Options
mummybabyjojo
mummybabyjojo Posts: 87 Member
Hey guys I'm planning on doing another round after we finish next week as I feel I could improve body shape a bit more - and might add some strength training as well to see how that works.. Any of you interested in doing the same?

Think I'll start a new group next week sometime with the new start date to see if anyone else is up for starting/re-doing insanity. Ill post the details when I get round to it - please join if you're up for it!

:-)

Replies

• allew48
    allew48 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thought about it! I just finished and Lost 19 lbs this round and considered going again buy may take a little time off and try Les Mills pump/combat instead.
  • cpcoursec
    cpcoursec Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Ankle injury forced me out second month week two. I am going to start over on Tuesday.
  • littlecely
    littlecely Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of doing a round two as well but not until mid June or the beginning of July. I'm going to miss this group when it's over.
  • lauraashley09
    lauraashley09 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    i thought about doing just month 2 again but i think i will start over from month 1 next week!
  • KatyFace9801
    KatyFace9801 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I was going to do month 2 again. I just wonder if starting with month 1 again would be less challenging? I'll join that group tho as I love the support!
  • mummybabyjojo
    Options
    I thought about redoing only month 2 but I think my body could do with a rest so I'm planning on following the program right from the beginning again. I'll start the group tomorrow when I get a chance and I'll post the details on here - hopefully there will be loads of interest from other people starting insanity I really relied on our group for motivation it'd be good to get some more support the second time round!
  • Geordie365
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I completed day 1 today... Ouch! I'd like to get in with a good support group, need all the help I can get! If there's a new group starting I'd happily share my pain with you all lol. Lost a stone already this year, but running has become a tad boring. Can't say that about Insanity!

New to MFP, not quite up to speed with everything yet but it seems a great place to be, wish I'd found it years ago.

Geordie
  • Artificer22
    Artificer22 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I planned on going another round. Just let me know when ya start and ill join ya. Kicking *kitten* everyone, almost done!!!!!
  • mummybabyjojo
    Options
    I have invited everyone on here who was up for it but just in case anymore of you want to join here is the link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/20948-insanity-challenge-starting-april-21st-2014

Group name: Insanity challenge starting April 21st 2014

I've just noticed that another group started yesterday as well for the same thing but hopefully some more people will be interested.

I'm really looking forward to starting on month 1 again - a lie in! That extra 20minutes in bed sounds like heaven!

I hear the second round is when your body truly transforms so lets hope for crazy results :-)
  • mummybabyjojo
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I completed day 1 today... Ouch! I'd like to get in with a good support group, need all the help I can get! If there's a new group starting I'd happily share my pain with you all lol. Lost a stone already this year, but running has become a tad boring. Can't say that about Insanity!

New to MFP, not quite up to speed with everything yet but it seems a great place to be, wish I'd found it years ago.

Geordie

Well done for starting yesterday you're gonna love it!
  • StephTink76
    StephTink76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! This time I'll be more careful not to hurt myself! :)
  • jade_222
    jade_222 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I think I'll join the group but I won't follow the whole thing again. I plan on running (training for a half marathon) and I'm starting to lift weights, hopefully on Sunday. I bought a bench and weights on the weekend but the bench is missing parts. I've also lent out month 1 of Insanity, I don't think the person is going to do it though so if I get month 1 back I will for sure do month 1 or a hybrid of it. I'm excited to be done but it's hard to want to stop because it's been working so well.
  • mummybabyjojo
    Options
    Fit tests... I think I'll give Sunday my all to see if i really have improved since the beginning, then on Monday we're supposed to do another one and I think I'm going to do it at a slower pace as i really dont think I'll be able to improve anymore on the numbers that I already have and I want to feel like I'm progressing through the second round as well.. What do you guys think? Is that cheating?

I'm really looking forward to month one's workouts again itll be so nice to have a shorter bout of cardio in the mornings!
  • KatyFace9801
    KatyFace9801 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I've decided to just go ahead and start from the beginning again. Looking forward to month one's videos on Monday :)
    We rock- y'all know that???
  • NyxButterfly
    NyxButterfly Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am starting from the begining again and this time I'm not gonna miss a day I SWEAR!