Who all is still with us?

Options
2»

Replies

• eclaireya
    eclaireya Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm still here, but admittedly have taken the last 4 days off. Trying to be better and getting back on track tonight!!!
  • rwhichelow
    Options
    meeee, although i'm just starting level 2 tonight. had 4 days off because i done my knee in haha
  • MrsV1983
    MrsV1983 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm still here too! I did Level 2, Day 3 last night and will do Day 4 tonight. So far I've only taken one rest day, which is within my goal of taking only one per Level if needed (mostly for school or family things).

I am traveling out of town from Fri-Mon so I'm packing up my DVD to make sure I get it done. Also, thinking about doubling up Thurs or Fri just in case I miss a day or two during the weekend (doing all the driving for two 8 hour trips with two babies...yeaaa) but we'll see. Level 2 is intense!

Keep up the great work ladies!! We're almost halfway there! :flowerforyou:
  • MrsV1983
    Options
    I am still here and my body is feeling it. I took Sunday off because I am starting to feel the knee pan so many people talked about. I feel it doing the jumping jacks, so I was happy to see them little in round two. I will hopefully double up today and get caught up.
    meeee, although i'm just starting level 2 tonight. had 4 days off because i done my knee in haha

I ordered an inexpensive knee brace on Amazon for this very reason...and it has done me WONDERS for getting through the workouts without any knee pain at all (and even the next day, nothing!). Best of luck !
  • isaacs06
    isaacs06 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm still here!! I have to admit - i may have cussed Jillian out a few times since switching to level 2....but I'm still here!!! Its good tho - I was starting to get bored on level 1 so i like that it switches every 10 days - keeps it interesting. :) Hang in there everyone!!
  • kducky22
    kducky22 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Still in! Tonight I'll be doing level 2 day 5!
  • beautifullyblessed16
    beautifullyblessed16 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Still chucking along. Missed a few days so I had to double up the workouts a couple days to catch up. I just completed Day 7 of level 2. Can't wait to finish it and move on to level 3. I haven't lost a ton of weight so far but my clothes are definitely fitting better. I was able to wear a pencil skirt yesterday that I couldn't wear 2 months ago. Pretty awesome feeling...I will take it over the scale number. :-) Keep going everyone! It is nice to see people logging in their progress on the spreadsheet. Very motivating to keep pushing.
  • jcubedatund
    jcubedatund Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm still in. I'm not workout out everyday, but still working through the program I will probably stick with level 1 for a bit longer. I want to do the non-modified pushups, lunges, and squats all the way through before I move up. I have bad knees so those darn lunges are a killer but they are getting easier.
  • powersgray
    Options
    I would be, had my dumb knees held out. This is my second day with no Jillian, and my knees are still just as painful. Boo! So disappointed, because I really enjoy the workout.
  • MrsV1983
    Options
    I was able to wear a pencil skirt yesterday that I couldn't wear 2 months ago. Pretty awesome feeling...I will take it over the scale number. :-)

Awesome! Congrats!!
  • babinsiegel
    babinsiegel Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yes! I was sick all weekend so I am way behind but I'm still working on it. One day left on level one and then onto level 2. I'm behind but not quitting!!!
  • TurboTam
    TurboTam Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm still here too. Level 2 day 4 done. I mentioned a while back that in the past when I tried this (never stuck to it), that I remembered liking Level 2.... I, for the life of me, can't think what ever possessed me to say that OR think it was true. I now, strongly believe level 2 is trying to kill me! LOL :noway: But I will persevere and make the 30-days, mostly because I'm seeing results and feeling good about that! I'm so happy to have all of you! Honeslty I would have bagged this day 4 if it weren't for you guys! :heart:
  • FitAndGoodLooking
    FitAndGoodLooking Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I took two days off because of my knee pain. Hope to get back on track.
  • sweetu24
    sweetu24 Posts: 21
    Options
    Took 4 days off because of periods..going back on track from tomorrow.
  • Ewestlu
    Ewestlu Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Still here!! Been a crazy couple days... missed a few days this month but just decided to let those go instead of doubling up. Level 2 is kicking my butt!!
  • mirampersanda
    Options
    Still here! Need some motivation. I got a promotion at work that left me exhausted so tonight is my day 2 of level 2!
  • hoppa321
    hoppa321 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'm still here! Lost a couple of days to the flu but completed level 2 day 7 today. I am seeing definition in my shoulders for the 1st time ever :)
  • michlou84
    michlou84 Posts: 34
    Options
    I'm just about still here. I took day 12 & 13 off due to pain in my knee and calf and have also taken days 17 & 18 off due to feeling like crap. I have just done today though so I hope I can get back on track as my motivation is gone.