Phase 2 Complete

Options
MissBounceUK
MissBounceUK Posts: 75 Member
Finished Phase 2 of JMBR today... have really enjoyed the last month - even workout 7 and all those push-ups!!! Looking forward to seeing what Jillian has lined up for me for my last month. I'm expecting pain!!! LOL!

Replies

• nbp79
    nbp79 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yes, phase 3 is tough.
    Wheel pushups, dancing crabs... Cardio 3. Good luck!! Enjoy!
  • snowflakeln99
    snowflakeln99 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Good job on finishing phase 2! I'm just in week 2 of phase 1 so I have a long ways to go still. :)
  • SMFRN
    SMFRN Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I will be starting phase 3 tomorrow. I am abit nervous on the next phase. I hope it wont kill me.
  • MissBounceUK
    Options
    It won't kill you, but it is definitely harder. Just stick with it and you'll soon notice how much stronger you become from workout to workout. I have workout 11 for the first time tomorrow, so I'm also a bit nervous - but excited to be so close to the end of it all now.
  • SMFRN
    SMFRN Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I think it went well these first 2 days. I definitely can feel it today. was watching the Cardio portion. All I can saw, oh boy.
  • MissBounceUK
    Options
    I think it went well these first 2 days. I definitely can feel it today. was watching the Cardio portion. All I can saw, oh boy.

You're doing great - Cardio 2 is tough to begin with, but I grew to really enjoy that one during the last few times I did it. I'm hoping I'll feel the same way about Cardio 3 eventually - man that workout kicks my butt!!! :-o