New Moderator?

Options
artzy1989
artzy1989 Posts: 17 Member
Is there anyone willing to step up as a new moderator?

Replies

• jesiann2014
    jesiann2014 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Can someone just step in or will a new group have to be started? Quite frustrating. I was pumped about our group!
  • KoiKitten101
    KoiKitten101 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    We can still do this! How do you become a moderator? I did some searching and sent a message out to see if I can get admin
  • jesiann2014
    Options
    I'm with you, Kitty. We can do this! Even if we have to restart the group with a different moderator. We can still use the same format the other chic used.
  • jesiann2014
    Options
    This group has 162 members! Thats a lot of folks to just drop by the wayside...
  • jojosboys
    jojosboys Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Oh come on!!!! My sis and I are pumped about this.... what now?
  • tinuz
    tinuz Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    :noway: not really motivating....!!!!
  • MrsG31
    MrsG31 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    :noway: not really motivating....!!!!

right? I wonder what happened?
  • ChelseaAntoinette
    ChelseaAntoinette Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Keep us updated! I am pumped for this group! To have some organized group with daily challenges and what to do to workout. D:
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Ditto...keep us updated on the group or new challenge group!
  • artzy1989
    artzy1989 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I dont know enough about exercising to commit :( we have through day 6 at least!
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is very frustrating. I think the user has to designate moderators which is highly unlikely seeing as how the account has been deactivated. But she said she'd been on here since 2010? Something weird is going on. :sad:
  • jesiann2014
    Options
    Listen guys, don't let this throw you off of your commitment here. Kittymelissa is looking into the issue. If we can't continue under this group, we will start a new group with Joan's format. Joan planned out a week of exercises for us so stay the course. Keep your eyes open for moderator or new group updates. Have a productive day!
  • Lenindaire
    Lenindaire Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    if you look at her week of exercises they are all the same, with a slightly different number of reps each day. I found that disappointing.

hopefully we get a new moderator. I was really looking forward to this group.
  • MrsG31
    MrsG31 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is very frustrating. I think the user has to designate moderators which is highly unlikely seeing as how the account has been deactivated. But she said she'd been on here since 2010? Something weird is going on. :sad:

That is how I feel.....very strange....
  • mizzzc
    mizzzc Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Can't you just start posting new topics with the exercises in them? I didnt think you needed to be a moderator to do that...
  • KoiKitten101
    KoiKitten101 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Jesi & I will be leading the group.
This discussion has been closed.