NSV!!!

Options
kducky22
kducky22 Posts: 276 Member
Physical strength/endurance:
Finally able to keep up with the leg extensions/military press in level 2 (BOTH ROUNDS!) Still Working on the chair squats/v-fly. right now I do the fly every other squat, but I'm hoping to work up and do them all. Also, I can actually do a full round of double jump ropes (switching to single in the second round)!! Basically, it's awesome to be able to push myself and do better

Appearance:
So today, when I was looking in the mirror after my shower, I could definitely tell a difference in my legs and midsection! I'm so glad I took before pictures because I cant wait to see the difference side by side!!! If I can notice it without the comparison, I know it has to be good!! :happy:

Anyways, I just completed day 6 of level 2 this morning! Since I'm over halfway there's no way I'm stopping now! Keep it up everyone!!!

Replies

• WordWhimsy
    WordWhimsy Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Way to go kducky!!!! That is awesome!!! I can tell in the mirror too. And I'm glad I took pictures too. I took them on day 2, day 11, and I'm looking forward to taking them around day 20 and then 30! I wish I would've taken measurements, but I just didn't want to. The pictures were enough for me.

I haven't lost weight, but I feel much better. Also a couple jackets that I had been wearing that were tight in the back and shoulders feel a little less tight and more comfortable now.

I wish I could notice it in my legs, but I mostly notice it in my shoulders/arms and a little in my midsection.
  • DSFfit
    DSFfit Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have a t shirt that I usually give a little stretch to before putting it on so it fits, today I thought I would put it on for my work out and it hung loose with no pre stretch!
  • Apollo090
    Apollo090 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congratulations everyone! A couple of coworkers told me I was looking good and weight/inch lost was noticeable!