Old new mum looking for more motivational friends

Options
ContraryMaryMary
ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,685 Member
Hi, 2014 has been a busy year for me so far; in January we bought a new house which were about to remodel, 10 weeks ago I had a second daughter, one month ago I turned 40 and my eldest girl turned two at the beginning of this month. I'm less than a kilo off goal but in the last few weeks have really been struggling with self control (breast feeding is making me so hungry). I don't mind if I don't lose for a while but I don't want to start gaining!

Please friend me if you'll keep me accountable for what I eat and prompt me to get out and exercise.

Thanks, Mary

Replies

• bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me if you want! I've been on every day since I signed up and love to encourage and support my friends. The diary is still in the process of getting cleaned up, but I'm making an effort to get out and exercise more regularly.

Good luck to you!
  • teresand77
    teresand77 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi Mary,
    I have a two year old son and I struggle with eating well too. I get a lot of exercise since I teach fitness but I don't have very much self control at all. Are you drinking enough water to keep up with your breastfeeding need? I was constantly hungry too but I figured out that a good part of it was needing more water. With a 10 week old though you definitely need a lot of calories as long as they are healthy ones (that was always my problem--I would be starving and grab a handful of M&Ms :)).

Feel free to add me as a friend!

Teresa