Week 6: April 9-15

Options
It's the last full week! That's pretty exciting news for sure!

I don't expect to have major challenges this week. It's only hump day, and I am already exhausted. My friend convinced me to be workout buddies and while it has been a lot of fun to have a gym partner, he can only go at 4:30 AM! Whew! I think the change of schedule will have me happily staying in Friday night and going to bed early.

Saturday could be a bit more difficult, but shouldn't be too tough (abstaining from alcohol is getting much easier with time). I have friends in town who I will be entertaining most of the day. They aren't major drinkers anyway, so it should be easy to find activities to occupy our day that we all will enjoy. I also have a seafood boil that night after they leave. While I would typically have a beer or two with my crawfish, sticking to soda shouldn't be particularly difficult.

Excited to have made it through another week on the wagon and so looking forward to my beach vacation (and margarita!) at the end of lent!

Replies

• DragonflyF15
    DragonflyF15 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great plan! We are in for the home stretch :)
  • DragonflyF15
    Options
    Ok, just two more days! We've got this! :)
  • DragonflyF15
    Options
    Unless you are going for all 46 days from Ash Wednesday to Easter!
  • Marigny23
    Marigny23 Posts: 19
    Options
    So close! I can almost taste that glass of Malbec currently sitting in my wine case bought just for the occasion! :P.
  • DragonflyF15
    Options
    Too funny! Probably won't take much to get a buzz :)