Starting Monday

Options
stellaluna431
stellaluna431 Posts: 35 Member
My Fix came ON my birthday (talk about timing!) and I've been tempted to just go for it for weeks now. I decided I'm starting on Monday. I created a meal plan for next week and I'll be hitting up the farmer's market & grocery store tomorrow to make sure I'm prepared. Excited to see what all the fuss is about :)

Replies

• Jaynehr
    Jaynehr Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Stellalun431 - how does 21 day fix workout compare to JMBR? I'm finishing up week 6 this week of JMBR and haven't noticed much changes going on so wondering if I should stop and move onto the 21 day fix workouts and see what happens. I don't think I've even lost a lb doing the Body Revolution workout. My body fat percent has gone down but that's about it.
  • stellaluna431
    stellaluna431 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I like the Fix a lot more. The moves are pretty similar, but she fits a lot more into the half hour (and it somehow goes by faster). I lost 4 pounds the first week of BR, but then nothing after that. I weigh myself everyday (I know I shouldn't, but can't help it) and I've lost a pound already and it's only day 3 AND it's that time of the month (and I usually gain at this time). I definitely recommend making the move :)
  • Jaynehr
    Jaynehr Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info. I also weigh myself everyday and that's why I'm thinking of making the switch because I've been doing Body Revolution for 6 weeks now and my weight hasn't moved so it's getting very discouraging. Thanks for the recommendation and I think I'll make the move starting Monday to the new program. I'll finish up my 6 weeks with Jillian and then move to Amber.