Headaches?

Options
irisia99
irisia99 Posts: 58 Member
I've done medifast before with no side effects at all. I'm at it again because I regained the weight (after a few years) and I'm having lots of headaches. I thought it was dehydration but I've been drinking at least 3 bottles of water a day (9 cups total) and I'm peeing nonstop. I remember having to pee a lot last time but I didn't get headaches. Anyone else? Maybe it's just not agreeing with me this time around. I've been 100% on plan for 5 weeks.

Replies

• S4M4N7H4
    S4M4N7H4 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    No headaches here
  • 141by2016
    141by2016 Posts: 179
    Options
    Are you getting enough electrolytes? MF can be very low sodium, try half a bouillon cube.
  • sandy_taylor13
    sandy_taylor13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    This is my second time going through Medifast. Like you I lost but then gained back. Any ways, I have had headaches twice now, and I have been OP for 2 weeks. The first time I went on Medifast I never got headaches. LIke you, I also drink my water. I thought it was lack of caffine at first, so I had some coffee, but that didn't help. I just take 2 advil when I feel a headache coming on and that works for me.
  • quiltgirl19
    Options
    I have gotten headaches from having too much Splenda. Once I cut out Splenda . . . the headaches were gone!