Week of April 13th

Options
Our chit-chat check- in for the week!!

I am starting week 9!! I cannot believe that I've really done this well! It tells me that this is truly the last pieces of the puzzle I was looking for. The scale is not moving as quickly as I'd like, but I've lost one full pant size on my way to the second. I know. I know. The scale is misguiding and I need to not give it so much power! I'm trying!!

On the personal side I found my wedding dress yesterday!!! OMG!! I can't stop thinking about it!! Now, the thing is that since i found this program I can't necessarily just order it right away because my body will be changing so much by the wedding in October! I discussed this with my dress consultant so we've decided to wait until the end of May to order it. This way it won't have to be altered so much that it destroys the integrity of the dress.

Replies

• agent99oz
    agent99oz Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Wow week 9 that's great work - Week 3 for me here....feeling pretty good, have lost no real weight but am losing cm's so I know that something is happening :)

I found I had my eat up day on Saturday and man I felt full! I did a fast until lunch the next day which meant to even eat the 1000 cals was a mission, didn't get there as I wasn't hungry. Anyone else experience this? I think I can't stomach another eat up day this week - anyone else only doing one a week instead of 2???

I ended up eating almond butter and avocado's for extra fats

Great news about the dress - what sort of style were you going for?
  • jaidenphyr
    Options
    I suggest you NOT miss that second eat up day!! TWICE I forgot to do my second eat up day and the next week is when I had either a weight gain or stand still. It wasn't until I had the second eat up day that I broke that.

I came close to doing a fast today. I didn't eat until noon and only had a protein bar then. Then ate a regular meal. I am down 200 calories from any other day by doing this!! So I did two things!! I sorta fasted and I was able to keep to 1,000 calories instead of 1,200!!
  • agent99oz
    Options
    Ok looks like it is eat up day today!
    I haven't lost any weight anyway....just cm's :smile:
  • jaidenphyr
    Options
    How'd it go??
  • agent99oz
    Options
    I ate up...it was hard as I feel my tummy has shrunk!

I was 200gms heavier than last week but have lost cm's I will keep going on and on....

I plan to train tomorrow it is good friday and it is an eat up day tomorrow as family function...then I plan a fast on saturday

How is your week going?
  • jaidenphyr
    Options
    I had a crazy weird week!!! First I had a fibro flare -which I haven't had since i started the program. I think I brought it on by increasing my workout from the modification of 2 reps to 3 and working out an extra day.

So I decided to take off the week from working out. That was ok, but then I had one day when I was SO HUNGRY!! I mean I literally could not be filled up!! I just kept eating protein and veggies and forgot about the calories. I didn't eat as much as maintenance but well more than my minimum. Now today, I'm at 900 something calories and quite full!!! I haven't put any weight on so I am not worrying about it so much. I mean it is what it is right??