Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New to the group

I have been dieting and exercising for about a year now i have lost 40 pounds but i seem to be stuck on the las 20 lbs..,. i jsut cant seem to get them off i eat healthy or what i think is healthy lots of fruit and veggies i attend zumba class 4-5 times a week for an hour! I am a teacher so i am on my feet all day walking I recently had blood work and everything is good but it jsut wont come off i am getting discouraged.... please help any tips would be wonderful

Replies

• msjohnson426
    msjohnson426 Posts: 40 Member
    I have been dieting and exercising for about a year now i have lost 40 pounds but i seem to be stuck on the las 20 lbs..,. i jsut cant seem to get them off i eat healthy or what i think is healthy lots of fruit and veggies i attend zumba class 4-5 times a week for an hour! I am a teacher so i am on my feet all day walking I recently had blood work and everything is good but it jsut wont come off i am getting discouraged.... please help any tips would be wonderful

Maybe it is time to increase the intensity of your work outs
  • bazookamomma
    bazookamomma Posts: 12 Member
    How often are you eating?