Healthy Recipes

Options
This is where you can post your healthy recipes.
Please include all ingredients, directions and nutritional content.
Photos of the dishes are great to see!
Thanks for adding!

Replies

• aworshipper41
    Options
    I am such a simpleton when it comes to this side of a healthy lifestyle...I look forward to seeing what others do for healthy eating :)
  • klewis0414
    klewis0414 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I personally love to cook. Unfortunately that can be a bad thing. So what I've discovered about myself is that I absolutely LOVE flavor. I have found that looking for bold, unusual seasonings are what can make the difference between eating healthy and falling off the wagon. I stick to cooking with olive oil and as many natural ingredients as possible. I don't buy salad dressings any more I make my own. It's not as hard as you may thing. Look up recipes. Also, pre-plan your meals as much as possible, and pre-make them as well. If you have something ready to eat and easy to get to that's healthy you are less likely to reach for the junk food. Just my two cents. Good luck everyone...I've already seen some amazing results from people. Great job and KEEP IT UP
  • kellijack
    Options
    For an easy sweet and healthy snack, boil a sweet potato, then mash it adding around 2 tbl spn unsweetened applesauce and a splash of almond milk. Add a dash of cinnamon and nutmeg and enjoy.