Had a binge

Options
mspoopoo
mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
I normally don't temp myself as I am prone to binges on certain food items but I worked hard all day a long 14 hour day and I was tired and feeling sorry for myself so I ordered a pizza and ate an entire domino veg Camembert pizza. the site says the damage was 855 calories for the entire thing but someone in mfp logged it at 1200. Funny pizza isn't one of my normal binge foods.

I thought I would confess here. I normally don't binge that since mfp, but I see where the triggers were.

Replies

• mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Peccata tua dimissa sunt.
  • terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Watch your language Mule, you're in mixed company!!! :laugh: Sorry about the binge. Some days are so tough. Hope your stomach feels okay!!!
  • mspoopoo
    Options
    hahaha. Had to think there for a minute about the latin.

Stomach is fine. Good thing it was vegetarian as my stomach would have felt like lead if it was one of those meat and cheese monstrosities.
  • meganmoore112
    meganmoore112 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    It happens! Being very tired or upset are both triggers for me, so I totally understand. Hope you're having a better day today :flowerforyou:
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Pasta is usually my down fall. One day is not going to hurt you....its repeating that one day over and over and over that will get you.
  • mspoopoo
    Options
    It wasn't bad as I had thought. I just drank lots of water had an extra low calorie day and I was right in the usual maddening up and down .5lb range.
  • StreetBystander
    StreetBystander Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this. (I had a rough night Thursday and considered dropping off the face of the MFP planet.)
  • bitxbit
    bitxbit Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    Thanks all for sharing! I had a rough week, also. Sweet and salt...not pretty!
  • mspoopoo
    Options
    Confession is a good thing.

Before, one binge like that, I would have thrown in the towel. Now I know it is one day. Not that big of a deal. Just start fresh the next meal.

Keep going everyone!